Triumph Thruxton 900 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (230 kg / 507 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (865 cc)
- Power: Average (69 bhp / 51 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.300 bhp/kg / 0.224 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,200
For Sale (20)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Checkout this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Triumph Thruxton 900 is a mid-range cruiser style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 865 cc parallel twin engine, producing 69 bhp at 7,400 rpm and maximum torque at 5,800 rpm. The bike is based on a slightly tweaked engine from the Bonneville T100.
- Steel tubular frame
- 320 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB fork with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 106 mm travel
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The Thruxton 900 is largely based on the Bonneville T100 but features premium suspension, sporty upswept exhausts, low clip-on handlebars, bar end mirrors, short front mudguard and a removable cafe racer hump at the rear.
The wire spoked 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include the Arrow single / double performance exhaust systems, a 12V socket, centre stand, chain guard, comfort seat, cafe racer fly screen, fork gaiters and skid plate.
- 2004-2005: Black, blue, yellow
- 2006-2007: Black, grey, blue, red
- 2008-2011: Black, red
- 2012-2013: Black, red, green
- 2014-2016: Black, green, white (Ace special)
Model History & Updates
2008: Low clip-on bars changed to ace style (still low but a single bar with a big U in it).
2015: Ace Cafe special edition with white/black colour scheme and special Ace graphics, custom Oxblood seat and a special plaque on the handlebars.
Popularity & How Many Left