Moto Guzzi V7 II Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (198 kg / 437 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (21.0 litres / 5.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (744 cc)
- Power: Average (48 bhp / 36 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.242 bhp/kg / 0.181 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,135
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The second iteration of the retro Moto Guzzi V7 launched in 2015 and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 744 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 46.9 bhp at 6,200 rpm and maximum torque at just 2,800 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc at the front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS, traction control
- 40 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual adjustable rear shocks with 111 mm travel (Racer 96 mm)
- Classic dual analogue dash with LCD inserts
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the first generation V7 there's a smidge less power but peak power and torque are available lower down the range. There's also a new gearbox, ABS, traction control and friendlier 15 mm lower seat.
The Stone gets a 12-spoke 18" front wheel which takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80. The 1 kg heavier Special and Racer get wire spoked wheels with chunkier tyres on the Racer.
The Racer get more adjustable Biturbo piggyback shocks, shiny Chrome tank, red frame, upswept exhausts, lower bars, rear number boards, mini fly screen, billet pegs and brown seat with rear hump. The wire spoked wheels take 130/80 tyres.
Accessories include the screen, mini fly screen, Racer shocks, luggage rack, panniers, bar end mirrors, high single sided "scrambler" exhaust and side panels.
- Stone: Yellow, red, grey, black
- Special: Red/white, blue/white, black/red
- Racer: Chrome with red frame
Model History & Updates
2016: Stornello 1,000 unit limited edition with the Racer spec, red/white tank, Aluminium fenders / side panels and the high single sided Arrow scrambler exhaust.
Popularity & How Many Left