Moto Guzzi V7II For Sale
The second iteration of the retro Moto Guzzi V7 launched in 2015 and is powered by a 744cc transversely mounted V-Twin which puts out 48bhp. It has a shaft drive and is available in a number of flavours.
What Is It?
- Unique style, easy maintenance, beginner friendly
- Stock seat is better for shorter trips, limited electronics package
It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 744cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 46.9bhp at 6,200rpm and maximum torque at just 2,800rpm. Unusually the engine is mounted transversely and final drive is via shaft. RRP is £7,135 for the base Stone version.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320mm disc at the front with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- 260mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS, traction control
- 40mm fork with 130mm travel
- Dual adjustable rear shocks with 111mm travel (Racer 96mm)
- Classic dual analog dash with LCD inserts
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the first generation V7 there's a smidge less power but peak power and torque are available lower down the range and with peak torque at just 2,800rpm that's pretty immediate. There's also a new gearbox, ABS, traction control and friendlier 15mm lower seat.
The Stone gets a 6 split spoke 18" front wheel which takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80, whereas the 1kg heavier Special and Racer get wire spoked wheels (chunkier tyres on the Racer).
The Racer get more adjustable Biturbo piggyback shocks, shiny Chrome tank, red frame, upswept exhausts, lower bars, rear number boards, mini fly screen, billet pegs and brown seat with rear hump. The wire spoked wheels take a 130/80 front tyre and 130/80 at the rear.
In 2016 they released the 1,000 unit Stornello limited edition which gets you the Racer spec with with red/white tank, Aluminium fenders/side panels and the high single sided Arrow scrambler exhaust.
Accessories include screen, mini fly screen, the Racer shocks, luggage rack, panniers, bar end mirrors, high single sided "scrambler" exhaust and side panels.
- Stone: Yellow, red, grey, black
- Special: Red/white, blue/white, black/red
- Racer: Chrome with red frame
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (11)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from Visordown: