Moto Guzzi V7II For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £5,950–£4,450
What Is It?
The second iteration of the retro Moto Guzzi V7 launched in 2015 and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant air-cooled 744cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 46.9bhp at 6,200rpm and maximum torque at just 2,800rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320mm disc at the front with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- 260mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS, traction control
- 40mm fork with 130mm travel
- Dual adjustable rear shocks with 111mm travel (Racer 96mm)
- Classic dual analog dash with LCD inserts
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the first generation V7 there's a smidge less power but peak power and torque are available lower down the range. There's also a new gearbox, ABS, traction control and friendlier 15mm lower seat.
The Stone gets a 12-spoke 18" front wheel which takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80. The 1kg heavier Special and Racer get wire spoked wheels with chunkier tyres on the Racer.
The Racer get more adjustable Biturbo piggyback shocks, shiny Chrome tank, red frame, upswept exhausts, lower bars, rear number boards, mini fly screen, billet pegs and brown seat with rear hump. The wire spoked wheels take 130/80 tyres.
Accessories include the screen, mini fly screen, Racer shocks, luggage rack, panniers, bar end mirrors, high single sided "scrambler" exhaust and side panels.
- Stone: Yellow, red, grey, black
- Special: Red/white, blue/white, black/red
- Racer: Chrome with red frame
2016: Stornello 1,000 unit limited edition with the Racer spec, red/white tank, Aluminium fenders / side panels and the high single sided Arrow scrambler exhaust.
Capacity: 744 cc (average)
Power: 48 bhp / 36 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 45 mpg / 15.9 kpl / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 210 miles / 338 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds
Launch RRP: £7,135
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||195||43||238||140 / month|
|2016||207||51||258||120 / month|