Suzuki Intruder C800 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (700 mm / 27.6 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (277 kg / 611 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (15.5 litres / 4.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Average (100 mph / 161 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (805 cc)
- Power: Average (52 bhp / 39 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.188 bhp/kg / 0.140 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,550
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Biker Bits.
What Is It?
The Suzuki Intruder C800 is a mid-range cruiser style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 805 cc 45° V-Twin, producing 52 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,200 rpm.
- Steel frame with shaft final drive
- 200 mm disc brake up front with Tokico 2 piston caliper
- 180 mm drum brake at the rear
- Fork with 140 mm travel
- LED tail light
- Electric starter
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The C800 makes use of Suzuki's dual throttle valve fuel injection system from the GSX-R, which gives you response balanced with economy and the passenger seat can be easily removed for a solo cruiser look.
The 16" front wheel takes a 130/90 tyre and the rear 15" a 170/80.
The base C800 includes wire spoked wheels, while the C800C adds a custom two-tone white/silver colour scheme and cast Aluminium wheels. For a more badass look the C800B B.O.S.S. comes in black with blacked out details and a matt black exhaust system.
Accessories include the sissy bar, studded seat, hard panniers, soft saddlebag, short / tall screen and additional headlight bars.Did You Know?
It's called the Boulevard C50 in the US, with the 50 being cubic inches, and sometimes as the VL800.
Popularity & How Many Left