Yamaha XVS950 Midnight Star For Sale
What Is It?
The XVS950 Midnight Star is premium cruiser style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 942 cc 60° V-Twin engine producing 51 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm. It's a stressed member of the frame and the final drive is via belt.
- Steel tubular frame
- 320 mm disc at the front with two piston caliper
- 298 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB fork with 135 mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 110 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
Accessories include a tall screen, pillion backrest / sissy bar, rider's backrest, 2->2 Vance & Hines exhaust system and 25 litre leather panniers. The Tourer edition gets you the screen, panniers and backrest but adds 20 kg to the weight.
The 8-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 130/70 tyre and the rear a 170/70.
Colours: Black, white, red, dark red/cherry, blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the DragStar 950 and V-Star 950.
Review In A Few
- Low down torque
- Very low seat
- On the heavy and large side
- No rev counter
Launch RRP: £7,000
Capacity: 942 cc (average)
Power: 51 bhp / 38 kW (average)
Red Line: 6,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 675 mm / 26.6 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 278 kg / 613 pounds (very heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.183 bhp/kg / 0.137 kW/kg
Check out this video review from David Hammond.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left