Ducati Scrambler Icon For Sale
The 2015 Ducati Scrambler Icon is a retro style bike and the base level of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an 803cc V-Twin engine which puts out 75bhp and saw a minor update for 2019.
- Small, easy to handle, looks great, lots of torque
- Jerky throttle at slow speeds, seat comfort, suspension
What Is It?
The scrambler arrived in four versions in 2015 with another three added in 2016. They are all powered by an air-cooled 803cc V-Twin engine producing 75bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm. The Icon is the base spec and RRP is £7,250 in yellow / £7,350 in red.
Common features include:
- Tubular Steel trellis frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- 330mm disc up front with Brembo radial 2 piston caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED rear light
Both wheels are 10 spoke Aluminium with the 18" front taking 110/80 rubber and the rear 17" wheel 180/55. The small underseat storage has a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring. Options include a lower 770mm seat.
Available colours: Red, yellow, silver
Scrambler Full Throttle: Termignoni silencer, lower bars, mini front mudguard and black fuel tank.
Scrambler Classic: Wire wheels, vintage style seat and small front mudguard.
Scrambler Urban Enduro: Fork protectors, higher front mudguard, sump guard and cross bar to stiffen the handlebars.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (17)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.