Ducati Scrambler Icon For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £6,850–£4,150
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Icon is a retro style bike and the base level of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo radial four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED rear light
The scrambler arrived in four versions in 2015, with another three added in 2016, but the Icon is the base spec.
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring. The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include a lower 770 mm seat and range of different side panels to customise the look.
Colours: Yellow, red (+£100), silver
Scrambler Full Throttle: Termignoni silencer, lower bars, mini front mudguard, black fuel tank.
Scrambler Classic: Wire wheels, vintage style seat, small front mudguard.
Scrambler Urban Enduro: Fork protectors, higher front mudguard, sump guard, cross bar to stiffen the handlebars.
- Easy to handle
- Looks great
- Lots of torque
- Jerky throttle at slow speeds
- Seat comfort
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Launch RRP: £7,250
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||336||60||396||160 / month|
|2016||148||31||179||130 / month|
|2017||99||11||110||10 / month|
|2018||76||-||76||82 / month|