Ducati Scrambler Icon For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Icon is a retro style bike and the base level of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo radial four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED rear light
The scrambler arrived in four versions in 2015, with another three added in 2016, but the Icon is the base spec.
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring. The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include a lower 770 mm seat and range of different side panels to customise the look.
Colours: Yellow, red (+£100), silver
Scrambler Full Throttle: Termignoni silencer, lower bars, mini front mudguard, black fuel tank.
Scrambler Classic: Wire wheels, vintage style seat, small front mudguard.
Scrambler Urban Enduro: Fork protectors, higher front mudguard, sump guard, cross bar to stiffen the handlebars.
Review In A Few
- Easy to handle
- Looks great
- Lots of torque
- Jerky throttle at slow speeds
- Seat comfort
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.403 bhp/kg / 0.301 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £7,250
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||336||60||396||110 / month|
|2016||148||31||179||130 / month|
|2017||99||11||110||63 / month|
|2018||76||-||76||76 / month|