Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle For Sale
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike and is powered by an 803cc V-Twin engine which puts out 72bhp. It was first launched in 2015.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B 2 piston caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150mm travel
- 2->1->2 Termignoni exhaust
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light, self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the 2015 version power is down a few bhp, the re-designed seat is 8mm higher and includes a colour matched pillion seat cover, the indicators are now clear LED jobs, the headlight now sports a black X with a new LED daytime running light surround, the wheels have a machined finish, the ABS system has been upgraded to handle cornering, clutch control is a lighter hydraulic setup, the suspension setup has been tweaked a bit, the controls have been tweaked and the LCD dash now has both gear position and fuel level indicators however overall weight is up 3kg.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels (with a slightly beefier but compatible design for 2019). The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT-60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include the wire-spoked wheels, low 778mm seat and Bluetooth multimedia module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
Did You Know?
Ducati sold well over 55,000 of the various flavours worldwide since 2015.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: