Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 2->1->2 Termignoni exhaust
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light, self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the 2015 version power is down a few bhp, the re-designed seat is 8 mm higher and includes a colour matched pillion seat cover, the indicators are now clear LED jobs, the headlight now sports a black X with a new LED daytime running light surround and the wheels have a machined finish.
Ducati have also upgraded the ABS system to handle cornering, the clutch control is a lighter hydraulic setup, the suspension setup has been tweaked a bit, the controls have been tweaked and the LCD dash now has both gear position and fuel level indicators however overall weight is up 3 kg.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels (with a slightly beefier but compatible design for 2019).
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT-60 RS 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include the wire-spoked wheels, low 778 mm seat and Bluetooth multimedia module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
Did You Know?
Ducati sold well over 55,000 of the various flavours worldwide since 2015.
Launch RRP: £9,495
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 798 mm / 31.4 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 189 kg / 417 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.381 bhp/kg / 0.284 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: