Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by an air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- ABS system
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- LED rear light, 6 speed gearbox
One of the latest Scrambler versions is the Flat Track Pro and to our mind it's basically a Scrambler Full Throttle with side number plate, yellow rim tape, yellow grips and a mini headlight fairing.
There's a small underseat storage area with a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring.
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Launch RRP: £9,000
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.403 bhp/kg / 0.301 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left