Ducati Scrambler Mach 2.0 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Mach 2.0 is a retro style bike and one of the many Scrambler variants. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and tank with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP ABS system
- 41 mm adjustable KYB upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 150 mm travel
- LED rear light
- USB under seat
- 6 speed gearbox
All of the scramblers are essentially the same bike underneath but the Mach 2.0 gets the seat from the Flat Track Pro model, the low bars from the Full Throttle, black silencer, half brushed / blacked out engine fins and special paint scheme on the fuel tank based on the Bell Cross Idol helmet.
All the original 2015 Scrambler models used the same engine but for 2017 the Mach 2.0 gets a new throttle control and engine calibration for smoother power delivery low down.
There is now a huge range of performance and styling accessories to choose from so you can tweak it however you want.
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 Pirelli MT 60 RS tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Launch RRP: £8,950
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.387 bhp/kg / 0.289 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left