Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer is one of the top end Scrambler variants and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine, producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and tank with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP ABS system
- Adjustable KYB upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Clip-on Aluminium handlebars with bar-end mirrors
- LED tail light and position light
- Termignoni muffler
- 6 speed gearbox
All the original Scrambler models used the same engine but for 2017 the Cafe Racer gets a new throttle control and engine calibration for smoother power delivery low down. There's also a low slung plate holder like the 2017 Yamaha MT-09.
Accessories include interchangeable side panels.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear. Maintenance is every 7,500 miles.
Colours: Black with gold wheels
Launch RRP: £9,395
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 172 kg / 379 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.399 bhp/kg / 0.297 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Easy to handle
- Lots of torque
- Looks great
- Jerky throttle at slow speeds
- Seat comfort
Check out this video review from Bennie Hitchcock.
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left