Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer For Sale
The 2017 Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer is one of the top end Scrambler variants and is powered by an 803cc V-Twin engine which puts out 75bhp. It saw a minor update in 2019.
- Looks great, small, easy to handle, lots of torque, tyres
- Jerky throttle at slow speeds, seat comfort, range
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803cc V-Twin engine, producing 75bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 5,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and tank with Aluminium swingarm
- 330mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B 2 piston caliper
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP ABS system
- Adjustable KYB upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 150mm travel
- Clip-on Aluminium handlebars with bar-end mirrors
- LED tail light and position light
- Termignoni muffler
- 6 speed gearbox
All the original Scrambler models used the same engine but for 2017 the Cafe Racer gets a new throttle control and engine calibration for smoother power delivery low down. There's also a low slung plate holder like the 2017 Yamaha MT-09.
Accessories include interchangeable side panels.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear. Maintenance is every 7,500 miles.
Colours: Black with gold wheels
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this video review from Bennie Hitchcock.