Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £8,350–£6,150
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer is one of the top end Scrambler variants and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine, producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and tank with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP ABS system
- Adjustable KYB upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Clip-on Aluminium handlebars with bar-end mirrors
- LED tail light and position light
- Termignoni muffler
- 6 speed gearbox
All the original Scrambler models used the same engine but for 2017 the Cafe Racer gets a new throttle control and engine calibration for smoother power delivery low down. There's also a low slung plate holder like the 2017 Yamaha MT-09.
Accessories include interchangeable side panels.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear. Maintenance is every 7,500 miles.
Colours: Black with gold wheels
Review In A Few
- Looks great
- Easy to handle
- Lots of torque
- Jerky throttle at slow speeds
- Seat comfort
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 172 kg / 379 pounds
Launch RRP: £9,395
Check out this video review from Bennie Hitchcock.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||97||16||113||65 / month|
|2018||59||-||59||57 / month|