Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe For Sale
The 2018 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe is a retro style cafe racer bike based on the Z900RS, with a headlight fairing, lower bars and a seat hump. It's powered by a 948cc inline 4 engine which puts out 110bhp.
What Is It?
- Looks amazing, smooth power, trick dash
- Seat comfort, a little short on range
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 948cc inline 4 cylinder engine, producing 110bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 140mm travel
- 2 level traction control
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lights all round
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike is essentially the Z900RS with a cafe racer headlight fairing around a slightly re-jiggered light, lower handlebars, lower mirrors and 15mm lower seat with more of a pillion hump to make it look more like a racerish however it weighs 1kg more. Check out the last pic above for an overlay comparison.
Cunningly the dash looks like two retro clocks but actually features a modern LCD affair nestled between them with all the usual information. The 10 split spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop GPR-300 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories are likely to include an Akrapovic silencer, seat options, heated grips, panel to blank off the LCD for a retro look, radiator guard, side handle, pillion grab bar and centre stand.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (23)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this review from The Liferider: