Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe For Sale
The 2018 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe is a retro style cafe racer bike based on the Z900RS, with a headlight fairing, lower bars and a seat hump. It's powered by a 948cc inline 4 engine which puts out 110bhp.
- Looks amazing, smooth power, trick dash
- Seat comfort, a little short on range
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 948cc inline 4 cylinder engine, producing 110bhp at 8,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- Adjustable 41mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 140mm travel
- 2 level traction control
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lights all round
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike is essentially the Z900RS with a cafe racer headlight fairing around a slightly re-jiggered light, lower handlebars, lower mirrors and 15mm lower seat with more of a pillion hump to make it look more like a racerish however it weighs 1kg more. Check out the last pic above for an overlay comparison.
Cunningly the dash looks like two retro clocks but actually features a modern LCD affair nestled between them with all the usual information. The 10 split spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop GPR-300 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories are likely to include an Akrapovic silencer, seat options, heated grips, panel to blank off the LCD for a retro look, radiator guard, side handle, pillion grab bar and centre stand.
- Related Model
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from The Liferider: