Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe is a cafe racer style bike based on the retro Z900RS and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 948 cc inline four engine, producing 110 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 140 mm travel
- 2 level traction control
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lights all round
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike is essentially the Z900RS with a cafe racer headlight fairing around a slightly re-jiggered light, lower handlebars, lower mirrors and 15 mm lower seat with more of a pillion hump to make it look more like a racer however it weighs 1 kg more. Check out the last pic above for an overlay comparison.
Cunningly the dash looks like two retro clocks but actually features a modern LCD affair nestled between them with all the usual information.
The 20-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop GPR-300 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic silencer, seat options, heated grips, panel to blank off the LCD for a retro look, radiator guard, side handle, pillion grab bar and centre stand.
- 2018: Green/white
- 2019: Green/grey
- 2020: Black/green/white
Review In A Few
- Looks amazing
- Smooth power
- Trick dash
- A little short on range
- Seat comfort
Launch RRP: £10,350
Capacity: 948 cc (average)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 216 kg / 476 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.509 bhp/kg / 0.380 kW/kg
Check out this video review from The Liferider.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: