Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £9,600–£7,150
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe is a cafe racer style bike based on the retro Z900RS and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 948 cc inline four engine, producing 110 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Nissin ABS system
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 140 mm travel
- 2 level traction control
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lights all round
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The bike is essentially the Z900RS with a cafe racer headlight fairing around a slightly re-jiggered light, lower handlebars, lower mirrors and 15 mm lower seat with more of a pillion hump to make it look more like a racer however it weighs 1 kg more. Check out the last pic above for an overlay comparison.
Cunningly the dash looks like two retro clocks but actually features a modern LCD affair nestled between them with all the usual information. The 20-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop GPR-300 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic silencer, seat options, heated grips, panel to blank off the LCD for a retro look, radiator guard, side handle, pillion grab bar and centre stand.
- 2018: Green/white
- 2019: Green/grey
- 2020: Black/green/white
Review In A Few
- Looks amazing, smooth power, trick dash
- Seat comfort, a little short on range
Capacity: 948 cc (average)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 216 kg / 476 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £10,350
Check out this video review from The Liferider.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: