BMW R nineT Racer For Sale
The 2017 BMW R nineT Racer is a cafe racer version of the retro R nineT Pure bike and is powered by a Boxer engine which produces 110bhp.
- Looks, easy to customise, engine, build quality, handling
- Quite aggressive riding position, suspension, no fuel gauge
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 1,170cc Boxer engine which develops 110bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with shaft drive
- Dual 320mm discs with Brembo 2 piston calipers up front
- Rear 265mm disc with 2 piston caliper
- ABS System
- 43mm standard fork with 125mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120mm travel
- White indicators and LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Polished Stainless Steel 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable levers, power socket
Compared to the range topping R nineT the seat is 20mm higher, the wheels are cast rather than wire spoked and the fork is a standard setup. The tank is also slightly smaller and made from Steel rather than brushed Aluminium.
It's basically the same bike as the naked R nineT Pure but with a cafe racer half fairing, Aluminium seat hump, clip-on handlebars, set back pegs to give the low down riding position and the second clock with rev counter. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include traction control (ASC, £310), wire spoked wheels (£330), LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240) and Chrome silencer (£90). For a pillion you can fit a full seat with the passenger subframe.
- 2017: White/red/blue
- 2018: White/red/blue, black/gold
2018: A host of BMW Motorrad Spezial finish items are available including black/gold cylinder head covers and seat side plates. Dynamic brake light now standard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
|Year||On the road||Off the road||Total registered||Adverts seen|
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.