BMW R nineT Racer Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (220 kg / 485 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,170 cc)
- Power: High (110 bhp / 82 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.500 bhp/kg / 0.373 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,775
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The BMW R nineT Racer is a cafe racer version of the retro R nineT Pure. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine which develops 110 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with shaft drive
- Dual 320 mm discs with Brembo four piston calipers up front
- Rear 265 mm disc with two piston caliper
- ABS System
- 43 mm standard fork with 125 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- White indicators and LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Polished Stainless Steel 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable levers
- Power socket
Compared to the range topping R nineT the seat is 20 mm higher, the wheels are cast rather than wire spoked and the fork is a standard setup. The tank is also slightly smaller and made from Steel rather than brushed Aluminium.
It's basically the same bike as the naked R nineT Pure but with a cafe racer half fairing, Aluminium seat hump, clip-on handlebars, set back pegs to give the low down riding position and the second clock with rev counter. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include traction control (ASC, £310), wire spoked wheels (£330), LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240) and Chrome silencer (£90). For a pillion you can fit a full seat with the passenger subframe.
- 2017: White/red/blue
- 2018: White/red/blue, black/gold
Model History & Updates
2018: A host of BMW Motorrad Spezial finish items are available including black / gold cylinder head covers and seat side plates. Dynamic brake light now standard.
2020: Traction control (ASC) now standard.
Popularity & How Many Left