BMW R nineT Racer For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW R nineT Racer is a cafe racer version of the retro R nineT Pure. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine which develops 110 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with shaft drive
- Dual 320 mm discs with Brembo four piston calipers up front
- Rear 265 mm disc with two piston caliper
- ABS System
- 43 mm standard fork with 125 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- White indicators and LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Polished Stainless Steel 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable levers
- Power socket
Compared to the range topping R nineT the seat is 20 mm higher, the wheels are cast rather than wire spoked and the fork is a standard setup. The tank is also slightly smaller and made from Steel rather than brushed Aluminium.
It's basically the same bike as the naked R nineT Pure but with a cafe racer half fairing, Aluminium seat hump, clip-on handlebars, set back pegs to give the low down riding position and the second clock with rev counter. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include traction control (ASC, £310), wire spoked wheels (£330), LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240) and Chrome silencer (£90). For a pillion you can fit a full seat with the passenger subframe.
- 2017: White/red/blue
- 2018: White/red/blue, black/gold
2018: A host of BMW Motorrad Spezial finish items are available including black / gold cylinder head covers and seat side plates. Dynamic brake light now standard.
2020: Traction control (ASC) now standard.
Review In A Few
- Easy to customise
- Build quality
- Quite aggressive riding position
- No fuel gauge
Launch RRP: £10,775
Capacity: 1,170 cc (very high)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 220 kg / 485 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.500 bhp/kg / 0.373 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left