BMW R nineT Racer For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £8,050–£6,150
What Is It?
The BMW R nineT Racer is a cafe racer version of the retro R nineT Pure. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine which develops 110 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with shaft drive
- Dual 320 mm discs with Brembo four piston calipers up front
- Rear 265 mm disc with two piston caliper
- ABS System
- 43 mm standard fork with 125 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- White indicators and LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Polished Stainless Steel 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable levers, power socket
Compared to the range topping R nineT the seat is 20 mm higher, the wheels are cast rather than wire spoked and the fork is a standard setup. The tank is also slightly smaller and made from Steel rather than brushed Aluminium.
It's basically the same bike as the naked R nineT Pure but with a cafe racer half fairing, Aluminium seat hump, clip-on handlebars, set back pegs to give the low down riding position and the second clock with rev counter. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include traction control (ASC, £310), wire spoked wheels (£330), LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240) and Chrome silencer (£90). For a pillion you can fit a full seat with the passenger subframe.
- 2017: White/red/blue
- 2018: White/red/blue, black/gold
2018: A host of BMW Motorrad Spezial finish items are available including black/gold cylinder head covers and seat side plates. Dynamic brake light now standard.
2020: Traction control (ASC) now standard.
Review In A Few
- Looks, easy to customise, engine, build quality, handling
- Quite aggressive riding position, suspension, no fuel gauge
Capacity: 1,170 cc (very high)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 220 kg / 485 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £10,775
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||116||36||152||60 / month|
|2018||119||-||119||160 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|