BMW R nineT Pure For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £8,900–£6,550
What Is It?
The R nineT Pure is a budget version of the original R nineT retro bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine, producing 110 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with shaft final drive
- Dual 320 mm discs with Brembo four piston calipers up front
- Rear 265 mm disc with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm standard fork with 125 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- White indicators and LED rear light
- Brushed Stainless Steel 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers
- 6 speed gearbox, power socket
Compared to the standard R nineT the seat is 20 mm higher, the wheels are cast Aluminium rather than wire spoked, the brakes are a slightly lower spec, the dash only has a single clock with no rev counter, the Steel tank is smaller and the fork is a standard setup. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include traction control (ASC, £310), wire spoked wheels (£330), Chrome exhaust pipe (£90), white LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240), rev counter, cylinder head covers and bar ends.
- 2017: Grey
- 2018: Grey, black/gold, white/black
2018: A host of BMW Motorrad Special finish items are available including black/gold cylinder head covers and the dynamic brake light now standard.
2020: Traction control (ASC) now standard.
- Easy to customise
- Suspension, no gear position indicator
Capacity: 1,170 cc (very high)
Power: 110 bhp / 82 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 219 kg / 483 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £9,990
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||84||-||84||41 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||23 / month|