BMW R nineT Pure Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (219 kg / 483 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,170 cc)
- Power: High (107 bhp / 80 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.489 bhp/kg / 0.364 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,960
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this promo video from BMW.
What Is It?
The R nineT Pure is a budget version of the original R nineT retro bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air-cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine, producing 107 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with shaft final drive
- Dual 320 mm discs with Brembo four piston calipers up front
- Rear 265 mm disc with two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- 43 mm standard fork with 125 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- Traction control
- Ride modes: Rain, Road
- LED lighting all round
- White indicators
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox
- USB socket
Compared to the 2017-2020 model there's a small Euro 5 engine tweak with peak power arriving 500 rpm lower, a boost to the mid range power between 4,000 rpm and 6,000 rpm, new cylinder heads, cornering ABS and two ride modes are standard, the new shock is more adjustable, the headlight is now LED and the white LED indicators are now standard.
Compared to the standard R nineT the seat is 20 mm higher, the wheels are cast Aluminium rather than wire spoked, the brakes are a slightly lower spec, the dash only has a single clock with no rev counter, the Steel tank is smaller and the fork is a standard setup.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Options include the 47 bhp A2 restriction kit, wire spoked wheels, Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), engine drag torque control (MSR), Ride Modes Pro (Dynamic mode), cruise control, Chrome exhaust pipe, heated grips and loads of billet bits.
- 2021: Blue/white, red/black, blue, grey