BMW R nineT Pure For Sale
The 2017 R nineT Pure is a budget version of the original R nineT retro bike, with cheaper suspension, wheels, brakes and dash setup. It's powered by the same Boxer engine which puts out 110bhp.
- Easy to customise
- Suspension, no gear position indicator
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 1,170cc Boxer engine, producing 110bhp at 7,750rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with shaft final drive
- Dual 320mm discs with Brembo 2 piston calipers up front
- Rear 265mm disc with 2 piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43mm standard fork with 125mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120mm travel
- White indicators and LED rear light
- Brushed Stainless Steel 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers
- 6 speed gearbox, power socket
Compared to the standard R nineT the seat is 20mm higher, the wheels are cast Aluminium rather than wire spoked, the brakes are a slightly lower spec, the dash only has a single clock with no rev counter, the Steel tank is smaller and the fork is a standard setup. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include traction control (ASC, £310), wire spoked wheels (£330), Chrome exhaust pipe (£90), white LED indicators (£100), heated grips (£240), rev counter, cylinder head covers and bar ends.
- 2017: Grey
- 2018: Grey, black/gold, white/black
2018: A host of BMW Motorrad Spezial finish items are available including black/gold cylinder head covers and the dynamic brake light now standard.
2020: Traction control (ASC) now standard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||107||6||113||33 / month|
|2018||84||0||84||9 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.