BMW R nineT /5 For Sale
What Is It?
The R nineT /5 is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine which develops 108.6 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 320 mm discs with Brembo four piston calipers up front
- Rear 265 mm disc with two piston caliper
- ABS and traction control
- 43 mm standard fork with 125 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- Shaft final drive and 6 speed gearbox
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers
- LED rear light
The R nineT /5 special edition celebrates the 50 years of bike production in Berlin's Spandau district, specifically the R50/5, R60/5 and R75/5 models.
It's essentially the R nineT Pure with spoked wheels, a fancy Option 719 seat, Chrome oval mirrors, Chrome exhaust (like the Racer), fork gaiters, less black bits, traction control / heated grips as standard, forged pegs, tank knee pads and a special plaque on the fuel tank. The wire spoked 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include the comfort seat, HP silencer, steering damper, panniers, LED indicators, rev counter and Aluminium fly screen.
Colours: Blue with white detailing
Capacity: 1,170 cc (very high)
Power: 109 bhp / 81 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 219 kg / 483 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.498 bhp/kg / 0.371 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.