BMW R nineT /5 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (825 mm / 32.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (219 kg / 483 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,170 cc)
- Power: High (109 bhp / 81 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.498 bhp/kg / 0.371 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,950
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from DriveMag Riders for some details.
What Is It?
The R nineT /5 is a premium retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine which develops 108.6 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 320 mm discs with Brembo four piston calipers up front
- Rear 265 mm disc with two piston caliper
- ABS and traction control
- 43 mm standard fork with 125 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear Paralever suspension with 120 mm travel
- Shaft final drive and 6 speed gearbox
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers
- LED rear light
The R nineT /5 special edition celebrates the 50 years of bike production in Berlin's Spandau district, specifically the R50/5, R60/5 and R75/5 models.
It's essentially the R nineT Pure with spoked wheels, a fancy Option 719 seat, Chrome oval mirrors, Chrome exhaust (like the Racer), fork gaiters, less black bits, traction control / heated grips as standard, forged pegs, tank knee pads and a special plaque on the fuel tank.
The wire spoked 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include the comfort seat, HP silencer, steering damper, panniers, LED indicators, rev counter and Aluminium fly screen.
Colours: Blue with white detailing