Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport is one of three variants of the newer, larger, retro Scrambler bikes and is powered by a 1,079cc V-Twin engine which puts out 85bhp.
What Is It?
- Looks great, low down torque
- No "retro" TFT dash
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air/oil cooled 1,079cc V-Twin engine, producing 84.5bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at just 4,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS (always on)
- Adjustable 48mm Ohlins upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 150mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, 4-level traction control
- Ride modes: City (75bhp), Journey, Active
- LED tail light, indicators and headlight surround
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the £10,700 base model Scrambler 1100 you get the low black bars from the Special, a premium black seat, custom black/yellow paint job and Ohlins suspension, but not the cool wire spoked wheels or Chromed exhaust from the £11,500 1100 Special.
The dash is reasonably basic in the era of colour TFT affairs but you do get a gear position indicator, Steel tank with interchangeable Aluminium covers, a cool LED position light around the edge of the headlight and a small underseat storage area with USB socket. The 10-spoke cast Aluminium 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 120/80 tyre and the rear a 180/55.
Did You Know?
Plastic bits are few and far between
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!