Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport is one of three variants of the newer, larger, retro Scrambler bikes and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 1,079 cc V-Twin engine, producing 84.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS (always on)
- Adjustable 48 mm Ohlins upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, 4-level traction control
- Ride modes: City (75 bhp), Journey, Active
- LED tail light, indicators and headlight surround
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the £10,700 base model Scrambler 1100 you get the low black bars from the Special, a premium black seat, custom black/yellow paint job and Ohlins suspension, but not the cool wire spoked wheels from the £11,500 1100 Special.
The dash is reasonably basic in the era of colour TFT affairs but you do get a gear position indicator, Steel tank with interchangeable Aluminium covers, a cool LED position light around the edge of the headlight and a small underseat storage area with USB socket. The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 120/80 tyre and the rear a 180/55.
Did You Know?
Plastic bits are few and far between.
Review In A Few
- Low down torque
- Looks great
- No "retro" TFT dash
Capacity: 1,079 cc (high)
Power: 85 bhp / 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 189 kg / 417 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.413 bhp/kg / 0.308 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £12,300
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||44||-||44||30 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||58 / month|