Triumph Bonneville T120 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Bonneville T120 is a retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 79 bhp at 6,550 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,100 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- 2->2 Chromed exhaust system
- Traction control
- Two riding modes
- Heated grips
- USB port under seat
- Centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and running light
Triumph have resurrected the T120 name from the 1959-1974 model but they really only have their looks in common, with the original having almost half the capacity.
The clocks look old school but nestled in them are two LCD displays which show the fuel gauge, range, gear position, traction control status and heated grip level.
The wire spoked 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
The T120 Black Edition is the same bike but with the exhaust, engine, wheel rims and pillion grab rail blacked out plus a dark brown seat.
- 2016: Black, red (+£150), silver/red, white/black (+£300 for two tone paint)
- 2017: Black, silver, red (£150), green/white (£300)
- 2018: Black, silver (£150), white/blue (£300), white/green (£300)
- 2019: Black, silver, white/blue, black/orange
- 2020: Black, matt black, red/white
Launch RRP: £9,600
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 79 bhp / 59 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 239 kg / 527 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 224 kg / 494 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.331 bhp/kg / 0.246 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Low down torque
- On the heavy side
2019: Ace Cafe edition is a limited run of 1,400 based on the Black Edition with special graphics and numbered certificate. Diamond Edition is a limited run of 900 and features a special white/silver scheme, unique union flag graphics and numbered certificate.
2020: £10,900 Bud Ekins special edition to celebrate the 1960s Hollywood stuntman who actually performed the jump in the Great Escape movie. It includes a special red / white colour scheme, special graphics, the Monza filler cap, LED indicators, white grips, bar end mirrors and a special certificate.
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 R
- Triumph Thruxton 1200
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Triumph Bonneville Speed Twin
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (24)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left