Indian FTR 1200 For Sale
The Indian FTR 1200 is a naked retro style bike and is powered by a 1,203cc V-Twin engine which puts out 120bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a new liquid cooled 1,203cc V-Twin engine, producing 120bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43mm upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Rear shock with 150mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
At the top of the range the FTR 1200 S is equipped with an IMU powered traction control / anti-wheelie system, 4.3" colour TFT touchscreen dash with various display modes, fast charge USB port, ABS off mode, fully adjustable piggyback rear shock, fully adjustable gold coloured fork and Sport / Rain ride modes.
Indian also offer a 94bhp version of the base model which can be restricted for the A2 licence. The 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop DT3-R 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/80.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high/low slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier and Carbon bits. Check the pics above for the kits:
- Tracker Kit: Low seat, pillion seat cover, number boards, Akrapovic slip-on.
- Rally Kit: Spoked wheels, high mount Akrapovic, screen, tank covers, ProTaper rally handlebar, high mount plate holder.
- Sport Kit: Low mount Akrapovic, Carbon mudguard / tank cover / seat cover.
- Tour Kit: Side pannier, screen, tank bag.
Did You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this video from Indian:
and this one about the engine: