Indian FTR 1200 For Sale
The Indian FTR 1200 is a naked retro style bike and is powered by a 1,203cc V-Twin engine which puts out 120bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a new liquid cooled 1,203cc V-Twin engine, producing 120bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43mm upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Rear shock with 150mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 805mm / 840mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Indian also offer a 94bhp version which can be restricted for the A2 licence. The 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop DT3-R 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
At the top of the range the FTR 1200 S is equipped with an IMU powered traction control / anti-wheelie system, 4.3" colour TFT touchscreen dash with various display modes, fast charge USB port, ABS off mode, fully adjustable piggyback rear shock, fully adjustable gold coloured fork and Sport / Rain ride modes.
- Tracker Kit: Low seat, pillion seat cover, number boards, Akrapovic slip-on.
- Rally Kit: Spoked wheels, high mount Akrapovic, screen, tank covers, ProTaper rally handlebar, high mount plate holder.
- Sport Kit: Low mount Akrapovic, Carbon mudguard / tank cover / seat cover.
- Tour Kit: Side pannier, screen, tank bag.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high / low slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier and Carbon bits.
Did You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
- Related Model