Indian FTR 1200 S For Sale
The Indian FTR 1200 S is a naked retro style bike and is powered by a 1,203cc V-Twin engine which puts out 120bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,203cc V-Twin engine, producing 120bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable Sachs 43mm upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs piggyback rear shock with 150mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 805mm / 840mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The base version does without the IMU powered traction control / anti-wheelie system, 4.3" colour TFT touchscreen dash with various display modes, fast charge USB port, ABS off mode, fully adjustable piggyback rear shock, fully adjustable gold coloured fork and Sport / Rain ride modes. The 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop DT3-R 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high/low slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier and Carbon bits. Check the pics above for the kits:
- Tracker Kit: Low seat, pillion seat cover, number boards, Akrapovic slip-on.
- Rally Kit: Spoked wheels, high mount Akrapovic, screen, tank covers, ProTaper rally handlebar, high mount plate holder.
- Sport Kit: Low mount Akrapovic, Carbon mudguard / tank cover / seat cover.
- Tour Kit: Side pannier, screen, tank bag.
Colours: Black, red/grey, white/black/red
Did You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model