Indian FTR 1200 S For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Launch RRP: £13,000
Power: 120 bhp
Engine: 1,203 cc, 8,000 rpm red line, 110 mph top speed
Economy: 40 mpg
Range: 110 miles from the 13.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 840 mm
Weight: 231 kg (wet), 222 kg (dry)
What Is It?
The Indian FTR 1200 S is a naked retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,203cc V-Twin engine, producing 120bhp at 8,250rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable Sachs 43mm upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs piggyback rear shock with 150mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 805mm / 840mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The range topping 1200 S builds on the 1200 with an IMU powered traction control / anti-wheelie system, 4.3" colour TFT touchscreen dash with various display modes, fast charge USB port, ABS off mode, fully adjustable piggyback rear shock, fully adjustable gold coloured fork and Sport / Rain ride modes.
The 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop DT3-R 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
- Tracker Kit: Low seat, pillion seat cover, number boards, Akrapovic slip-on.
- Rally Kit: Spoked wheels, high mount Akrapovic, screen, tank covers, ProTaper rally handlebar, high mount plate holder.
- Sport Kit: Low mount Akrapovic, Carbon mudguard / tank cover / seat cover.
- Tour Kit: Side pannier, screen, tank bag.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high / low slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier, grey grips and Carbon bits.
Colours: Black, red/grey, white/black/red
Did You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat.
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)