Indian FTR 1200 S For Sale
What Is It?
The Indian FTR 1200 S is a premium naked bike with retro styling and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,203 cc V-Twin engine, producing 120 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa piggyback rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 805 mm / 840 mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The range topping 1200 S builds on the 1200 with an IMU powered traction control / anti-wheelie system, 4.3" colour TFT touchscreen dash with various display modes, fast charge USB port, ABS off mode, fully adjustable piggyback rear shock, fully adjustable gold coloured fork and Sport / Rain ride modes.
The 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop DT3-R 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
- Tracker Kit: Low seat, pillion seat cover, number boards, Akrapovic slip-on.
- Rally Kit: Spoked wheels, high mount Akrapovic, screen, tank covers, ProTaper rally handlebar, high mount plate holder.
- Sport Kit: Low mount Akrapovic, Carbon mudguard / tank cover / seat cover.
- Tour Kit: Side pannier, screen, tank bag.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high / low slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier, grey grips and Carbon bits.
Colours: Black, red/grey, white/black/red
2020: £14,700 FTR Carbon launched with the black Akrapovic low exhaust and plenty of Carbon bits.
Did You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat.
Capacity: 1,203 cc (very high)
Power: 120 bhp / 89 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 840 mm / 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 231 kg / 509 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 222 kg / 490 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.519 bhp/kg / 0.387 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £13,000
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.