Indian FTR S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (233 kg / 514 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,203 cc)
- Power: High (123 bhp / 92 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.528 bhp/kg / 0.394 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £13,700
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this launch video from Indian.
What Is It?
The Indian FTR S is a premium naked bike with retro styling and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,203 cc V-Twin engine, producing 123.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa piggyback rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The range topping FTR S builds on the base FTR with an IMU powered traction control / anti-wheelie system, cornering ABS, 4.3" colour TFT touchscreen dash with display modes and connectivity, fast charge USB port under the dash, ABS off mode, fully adjustable piggyback rear shock and Sport / Rain ride modes.
Compared to the 2019-2020 model there's the Akrapovic exhaust as standard, a subtle engine re-tune for Euro 5 and to improve cold starts, road focused 17" wheels to replace the old 19" / 18" combo, road tyres, improved airflow around the radiator, rear cylinder deactivation at idle to manage the heat, a 60 mm lower seat and a 40 mm narrower handlebar.
The 17" wheels take a Metzeler Sportec 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier, grey grips, Ohlins suspension kit and Carbon bits.
Colours: Red, white/blackDid You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat for improved weight distribution.