Indian FTR 1200 S Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Indian FTR 1200 S is a premium naked bike with retro styling and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,203 cc V-Twin engine, producing 120 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa piggyback rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 805 mm / 840 mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The range topping 1200 S builds on the 1200 with an IMU powered traction control / anti-wheelie system, 4.3" colour TFT touchscreen dash with various display modes and connectivity, fast charge USB port under the dash, ABS off mode, fully adjustable piggyback rear shock, fully adjustable gold coloured fork and Sport / Rain ride modes.
The 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop DT3-R 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
- Tracker Kit: Low seat, pillion seat cover, number boards, Akrapovic slip-on.
- Rally Kit: Spoked wheels, high mount Akrapovic, screen, tank covers, ProTaper rally handlebar, high mount plate holder.
- Sport Kit: Low mount Akrapovic, Carbon mudguard / tank cover / seat cover.
- Tour Kit: Side pannier, screen, tank bag.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high / low slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier, grey grips and Carbon bits.
Colours: Black, red/grey, white/black/redDid You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat for improved weight distribution.
Launch RRP: £13,000
Capacity: 1,203 cc (very high)
Power: 120 bhp, 89 kW (high)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph, 201 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 110 miles, 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres, 3.4 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 840 mm, 33.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 231 kg, 509 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 222 kg, 490 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.519 bhp/kg, 0.387 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2020: £14,700 FTR Carbon launched with the black Akrapovic low exhaust and plenty of Carbon bits.
Review In A Few
- Loads of torque
- Smooth power
- Needs to warm up properly
- Storage anchor points
- Toasty legs
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: