Indian FTR 1200 Carbon For Sale
What Is It?
The Indian FTR Carbon is a premium naked bike with retro styling and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,203 cc V-Twin engine, producing 125 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,900 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa piggyback rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware traction control
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 815 mm / 853 mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 4.3" TFT touchscreen dash
- Fast charge USB port
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the 2019 FTR 1200 S with 5 bhp more power, maximum torque appearing 100 rpm lower, a 1,000 rpm higher red line and the Akrapovic low exhaust but it's 6 kg heavier and the seat height is 13 mm higher.
As the name suggests there is also a lot of Carbon on offer, notably the headlight cowl, pillion seat cover, fuel tank covers and front mudguard.
The 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop DT3-R 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/80.
Accessories include the low seat, number boards, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier and grey grips.
Capacity: 1,203 cc (very high)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 853 mm / 33.6 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 235 kg / 518 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.532 bhp/kg / 0.397 kW/kg
Check out this quick video from Indian.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.