Indian FTR 1200 Carbon For Sale
What Is It?
The Indian FTR Carbon is a premium naked bike with retro styling and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,203 cc V-Twin engine, producing 125 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,900 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa piggyback rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware traction control
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 815 mm / 853 mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 4.3" TFT touchscreen dash with connectivity
- Fast charge USB port near the dash
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the 2019 FTR 1200 S with 5 bhp more power, maximum torque appearing 100 rpm lower, a 1,000 rpm higher red line and the Akrapovic low exhaust but it's 6 kg heavier and the seat height is 13 mm higher.
As the name suggests there is also a lot of Carbon on offer, notably the headlight cowl, pillion seat cover, fuel tank covers and front mudguard.
The 19" front wheel takes a Dunlop DT3-R 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/80.
Accessories include the low seat, number boards, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier and grey grips.
Colours: Black/redDid You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat for improved weight distribution.
Review In A Few
- Loads of torque
- Smooth power
- Needs to warm up properly
- Storage anchor points
- Toasty legs
Launch RRP: £14,700
Capacity: 1,203 cc (very high)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 853 mm / 33.6 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 235 kg / 518 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.532 bhp/kg / 0.397 kW/kg
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: