Harley-Davidson Sportster S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (753 mm / 29.6 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (228 kg / 503 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (11.8 litres / 3.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,252 cc)
- Power: High (121 bhp / 90 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.531 bhp/kg / 0.396 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £14,000
For Sale (10)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Harley.
What Is It?
The Harley-Davison Sportster S is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,252 cc Revolution Max V-Twin engine with VVT, which puts out 120.7 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm upside down fork with 92 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa piggyback rear shock with 51 mm travel
- Lean angle aware traction control
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom 1, Custom 2
- Cruise control
- LED lighting all round
- Round 4" TFT dash with connectivity
- USB-C socket
- Bar end mirrors
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 10-spoke 17" front wheel take a Dunlop GT503 160/70 tyre and the 16" rear a 180/70.
Accessories include the mid mounted controls, engine guard, quick release screen, pillion backrest, pillion seat and a range of billet parts.
- 2021: Black, white (+£250), red (+£250)
- 2022: Black, white, green
It makes use of the new Revolution Max engine from the Pan America, although slightly detuned and it's also known as the RH1250S.