Indian FTR R Carbon Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (232 kg / 512 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,203 cc)
- Power: High (123 bhp / 92 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.530 bhp/kg / 0.395 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,600
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this launch video from Indian.
What Is It?
The Indian FTR R Carbon is a premium naked bike with retro styling and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,203 cc V-Twin engine, producing 123.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable Ohlins 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins piggyback IFP rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Lean angle aware traction control
- Cruise control
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport
- Removable pillion grab handles
- LED lighting all round
- 4.3" TFT touchscreen dash with connectivity
- Fast charge USB port near the dash
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the FTR S with the blacked out Akrapovic exhaust and as the name suggests a lot of Carbon on offer, notably the headlight cowl, pillion seat cover, fuel tank covers and front mudguard.
Compared to the 2020 FTR Carbon model there's new Ohlins fully adjustable suspension replacing the old Showa setup, a new premium seat, subtle engine re-tuning for Euro 5 and to improve cold starts, road focused 17" wheels to replace the old 19" / 18" combo, road tyres, improved airflow around the radiator, rear cylinder deactivation at idle to manage the heat, a 73 mm lower seat and a 40 mm narrower handlebar.
The 17" wheels take a Metzeler Sportec 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the low seat, number boards, spoked wheels, screen, side pannier and grey grips.
Colours: Black/redDid You Know?
The fuel tank is under the seat for improved weight distribution.