Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £9,050–£7,250
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer is one of the top end Scrambler variants and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 2->1->2 Termignoni exhaust
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the original 2017 model the indicators are now clear LED jobs, the headlight now sports a black X with a new LED daytime running light surround, the wheels are now spoked, the ABS system has been upgraded to handle cornering, the clutch control is a lighter hydraulic setup, the suspension setup has been tweaked a bit, the controls have been tweaked and the LCD dash now has both gear position and fuel level indicators however overall weight is up 8 kg.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels (with a slightly beefier but compatible design for 2019). The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include the Bluetooth multimedia module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
Did You Know?
Ducati have sold well over 55,000 of the various Scrambler flavours worldwide since 2015.
Review In A Few
- Looks awesome
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp / 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 196 kg / 432 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 180 kg / 397 pounds
Launch RRP: £10,000
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: