Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (196 kg / 432 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.5 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (803 cc)
- Power: Average (72 bhp / 54 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.367 bhp/kg / 0.274 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,000
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer is one of the top end Scrambler variants and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system (no off mode)
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 150 mm travel
- 2->1->2 Termignoni exhaust
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the original 2017 model the indicators are now clear LED jobs, the headlight now sports a black X with a new LED daytime running light surround, the wheels are now spoked, the ABS system has been upgraded to handle cornering, the clutch control is a lighter hydraulic setup, the suspension setup has been tweaked a bit, the controls have been tweaked and the LCD dash now has both gear position and fuel level indicators however overall weight is up 8 kg.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels (with a slightly beefier but compatible design for 2019).
The wire-spoked 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include the Bluetooth multimedia module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
Colours: Silver/blueDid You Know?
Ducati have sold well over 55,000 of the various Scrambler flavours worldwide since 2015.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant.