Triumph Street Cup For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Cup is a cafe racer style retro bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin, producing 54 bhp at 5,900 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,230 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm floating disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Always on ABS system and switchable traction control
- 41 mm KYB fork with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Brushed 2->2 exhaust system
- Slipper and assist clutch
- LED taillight and under seat USB socket
- Clip-on handlebars and bar end mirrors
- Adjustable levers
Compared to the Street Twin, on which it's based, you get dual clocks, bar end mirrors on the lower bars, bullet indicators, a mini cafe racer style screen, 30 mm higher seat and detachable pillion seat cover.
There's also slightly better brakes, taller shocks and silencers made especially for the Cup. The 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 Pirelli Phantom Sportscomp tyre and the 17" rear a 150/70.
Accessories include fully adjustable Fox rear suspension (£650), Vance and Hines slip-on silencers (£610), adjustable Aluminium billet levers (£155), heated grips (£185), sump plate (£100), LED indicators (£120) and waxed cotton panniers (£460).
Colours: Yellow/grey, grey/black
Review In A Few
- Looks amazing
- Loads of parts
- Fun if not fast
- Side panels can wear easily
- Stock tyres
Capacity: 900 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds
Launch RRP: £8,600
Check out this long term video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||180||18||198||260 / month|
|2018||130||-||130||53 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||23 / month|