Triumph Street Cup For Sale
The Triumph Street Cup is a cafe racer style retro bike and is powered by a 900cc parallel twin engine which puts out 54bhp.
What Is It?
- Looks amazing, fun if not fast, loads of parts, headlight
- Side panels can wear easily, stock tyres, brakes
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 900cc parallel twin, producing 54bhp at 5,900rpm and maximum torque at just 3,230rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310mm floating disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- Always on ABS system and switchable traction control
- 41mm KYB fork with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- Dual KYB shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- Brushed 2->2 exhaust system
- Slipper and assist clutch
- LED taillight and under seat USB socket
- Clip-on handlebars and bar end mirrors
- Adjustable levers
Compared to the Street Twin, on which it's based, you get dual clocks, bar end mirrors on the lower bars, bullet indicators, a mini cafe racer style screen, 30mm higher seat and detachable pillion seat cover. There's also slightly better brakes, taller shocks and silencers made especially for the Cup.
It's the same engine that powers the 2017 Bonneville T100 / Street Twin and there are plenty of similar options, such as fully adjustable Fox rear suspension (£650), Vance and Hines slip-on silencers (£610), adjustable Aluminium billet levers (£155), heated grips (£185), sump plate (£100), LED indicators (£120) and waxed cotton panniers (£460).
The cast Aluminium 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 Pirelli Phantom Sportscomp tyre and the 17" rear a 150/70.
Colours: Yellow/grey, grey/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (11)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this long term review from TheMissendenFlyer: