Triumph Street Scrambler Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (198 kg / 437 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (900 cc)
- Power: Average (64 bhp / 48 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,300
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from Triumph.
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Scrambler is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin engine, producing 64.4 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,200 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road (ABS off)
- Torque assist clutch, LED tail light, USB socket (under seat)
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017 Street Scrambler power is up around 10 bhp but both peak power and torque appear higher up the range, the red line is 500 rpm higher, the front caliper is now Brembo, the fork has been updated, two ride modes have been added, there's a new seat design and TPMS is now an option.
Triumph boosted the power with new lightweight engine internals and added a new lighter clutch but like the original it can still be restricted for the A2 licence.
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Vance and Hines silencer, Fox piggyback rear shocks, flat track seat, larger belly pan, handlebar brace cover, headlight grill, higher level mudguard, side number boards, left side pannier, TPMS and an Aluminium luggage rack that can be swapped for the pillion seat (check the pics).
The Urban Tracker kit gets you the 25 litre pannier, Vance and Hines silencer, CNC oil filler cap, handlebar brace, number boards, bench seat, dresser bar, headlight grill, higher front mudguard and the larger belly pan.
- 2019-2020: White, red, green/silver
- 2021: Black, green, blue, brown (Sandstorm)
- 2022: Black, green, blue, brown (Sandstorm), blue/white/gold (Gold Line)
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant, peak torque arrives 50 rpm higher at 3,250 rpm, peak power arrives 250 rpm lower at 7,250 rpm, new brushed number board / headlight bracket / heel guards / throttle body finishers and improved seat fabric.
£9,900 limited edition Sandstorm with tail tidy, headlight grill, heavy duty Aluminium sump guard, knee pads and 775 unit production run. Check out this features video from Triumph.
2022: £600 more expensive Gold Line Special Edition with a blue/white paint scheme and hand painted gold pinstriping. Check out this intro video from Triumph.
Popularity & How Many Left