Triumph Street Scrambler For Sale
Insurance Costs: 6 of 10
Current Prices: £8,400–£6,700
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Scrambler is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin engine, producing 64.4 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,200 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system, traction control with off mode
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road (ABS off)
- Torque assist clutch, LED tail light, USB socket (under seat)
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017 Street Scrambler power is up around 10 bhp but both peak power and torque appear higher up the range, the red line is 500 rpm higher, the front caliper is now Brembo, the fork has been updated, two ride modes have been added, there's a new seat design and TPMS is now an option.
Triumph boosted the power with new lightweight engine internals and added a new lighter clutch but like the original it can still be restricted for the A2 licence. The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Vance and Hines silencer, Fox piggyback rear shocks, flat track seat, larger belly pan, handlebar brace cover, headlight grill, higher level mudguard, side number boards, left side pannier, TPMS and an Aluminium luggage rack that can be swapped for the pillion seat (check the pics).
The Urban Tracker kit gets you the 25 litre pannier, Vance and Hines silencer, CNC oil filler cap, handlebar brace, number boards, bench seat, dresser bar, headlight grill, higher front mudguard and the larger belly pan.
Colours: White, red, green/silver
Capacity: 900 cc (average)
Power: 64 bhp / 48 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds
Launch RRP: £9,300
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: