Yamaha XSR900 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (193 kg / 426 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (889 cc)
- Power: High (117 bhp / 87 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.606 bhp/kg / 0.452 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,200
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Check out this intro video from Yamaha.
What Is It?
The Yamaha XSR900 is a naked bike with a touch of retro styling and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 889 cc triple engine, producing 117.3 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 2-level cornering ABS
- Adjustable 41 mm KYB upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 137 mm travel
- Ride modes: Standard, A (Sport), B (Rain), Custom
- Lean angle aware 3-level traction control
- 3-level slide control
- 3-level anti-wheelie
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Up / down quickshifter
- LED lighting all round
- 3->1->2 low slung exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2021 model there's a new visual design echoing the race bikes of the 80s, a new 3.5" TFT colour dash, an unusual 1.4 kg lighter exhaust system, cornering ABS, a fast quickshifter, new 2.3 kg lighter frame / swingarm, new 0.7 kg lighter spin forged wheels and LED indicators.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax S22 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust, pro levers, heated grips, TPMS, fly screen and a range of billet parts.
Colours: Black, blue/yellow