Suzuki Katana For Sale
The 2019 Suzuki Katana is a funky naked bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 148bhp. It's closely related to the naked GSX-S1000.
Pros / Cons
- It's based on the popular GSX-S1000
- Funky looks, limited range, no TFT dash
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 999cc inline four engine, producing 147.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm KYB upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 63mm travel
- 3 level traction control with off mode
- Low RPM assist, easy start system
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The angular bodywork is all new, as is the one piece two-tone seat, LED headlight / running lights, LCD dash and rear plate holder but all that styling adds 8kg to the weight and the tank is a massive 5 litres smaller. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop RoadSport 2 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include a tinted screen, red accented seat, red calipers, heated grips and various Carbon bits. The £1,000 Samurai pack gets you the fly screen, red/black seat, red rim tape, red accents on the fairing, the tank pad and Carbon effect mudguard / engine covers.
Colours: Black (our fav.), silver
Did You Know?
It pays homage to the 1981 GSX1100S Katana.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (22)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
- Related Model
Check out this video review from spicy110.