Suzuki Katana For Sale
The Suzuki Katana is a funky retro naked bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 148bhp. It's closely related to the naked GSX-S1000.
What Is It?
- It's based on the GSX-S which is a good start
- Looks pretty funky, limited range, no TFT dash
It's powered by a liquid cooled 999cc inline four engine which makes 147.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm KYB upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 63mm travel
- 3 level traction control with off mode
- Low RPM assist, easy start system
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The angular bodywork is all new, as is the one piece two-tone seat, LED headlight/running lights, LCD dash and rear plate holder but all that styling adds 8kg to the weight even though the tank is a massive 5 litres smaller. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop RoadSport 2 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include a tinted screen, red accented seat, red calipers and various Carbon bits. The £1,000 Samurai pack gets you the fly screen, red/black seat, red rim tape, red accents on the fairing, the tank pad and Carbon effect mudguard / engine covers - check the pics above.
Colours: Black (our fav.), silver
Did You Know?
It pays homage to the 1981 GSX1100S Katana
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this promo from Suzuki: