Suzuki Katana For Sale
The 2019 Suzuki Katana is a funky naked bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 148bhp. It's closely related to the naked GSX-S1000.
- It's based on the GSX-S which is a good start
- Looks pretty funky, limited range, no TFT dash
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 999cc inline four engine which makes 147.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43mm KYB upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 63mm travel
- 3 level traction control with off mode
- Low RPM assist, easy start system
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The angular bodywork is all new, as is the one piece two-tone seat, LED headlight/running lights, LCD dash and rear plate holder but all that styling adds 8kg to the weight even though the tank is a massive 5 litres smaller. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop RoadSport 2 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include a tinted screen, red accented seat, red calipers, heated grips and various Carbon bits. The £1,000 Samurai pack gets you the fly screen, red/black seat, red rim tape, red accents on the fairing, the tank pad and Carbon effect mudguard / engine covers - check the pics above.
Colours: Black (our fav.), silver
Did You Know?
It pays homage to the 1981 GSX1100S Katana
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
- Related Model
Check out this video review from spicy110.