Suzuki Katana For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Katana is a funky retro naked bike which pays homage to the 1981 GSX1100S Katana. It's powered by a liquid cooled 999 cc inline four engine, producing 147.5 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch ABS system
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 63 mm travel
- 3 level traction control with off mode
- Low RPM assist, easy start system
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The angular bodywork is all new, as is the one piece two-tone seat, LED headlight / running lights, LCD dash and rear plate holder but all that styling adds 8 kg to the weight and the tank is a massive 5 litres smaller. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop RoadSport 2 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include a tinted screen, red accented seat, red calipers, heated grips and various Carbon bits. The £1,000 Samurai pack gets you the fly screen, red/black seat, red rim tape, red accents on the fairing, the tank pad and Carbon effect mudguard / engine covers.
Colours: Black (our fav.), silver
Review In A Few
- It's based on the popular GSX-S1000
- Funky looks, limited range, no TFT dash
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 148 bhp / 110 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 155 mph / 249 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.688 bhp/kg / 0.513 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £11,400
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: