KTM Duke 890 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM Duke 890 is a middle of the range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 889 cc parallel twin engine, producing 115 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe / swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9MP dual channel cornering ABS with off mode
- 43 mm WP APEX upside down fork with 140 mm travel
- Adjustable WP APEX rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Slip and assist clutch
- Lean angle sensitive traction control
- WP steering damper
- Riding modes: Rain, Street, Sport
- 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity
- LED lighting all round with LED DRL
- Adjustable levers
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Duke 890 is effectively the popular Duke 790 with the new engine from the Duke 890 R, albeit slightly de-tuned, adding 10 bhp more power. It also gets the improved WP APEX suspension, updated brakes and new rubber.
KTM's optional track mode gives you launch control and the ability to turn off the anti-wheelie control while the Supermoto mode allows you to block the rear wheel for slides while the ABS continues to work on the front.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Continental ContiRoad tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic slip-on muffler, quickshifter, wavy discs, triple clamp, pillion seat cover, 20 mm lower seat, heated grips, USB socket, Carbon Fibre front mudguard, racing graphics, front spoiler and a variety of bags.
Colours: Black, orangeDid You Know?
KTM call it The Scalpel.
Launch RRP: £9,650
Capacity: 889 cc (average)
Power: 115 bhp, 86 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph, 241 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 140 miles, 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres, 3.7 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm, 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 174 kg, 384 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 169 kg, 373 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.661 bhp/kg, 0.493 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)