Triumph Street Triple R 765 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Triple R 765 is a naked style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 765 cc triple engine, producing 116.4 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,400 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Switchable ABS
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa upside down SF-BPF fork with 115 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa piggyback shock with 131 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain (100 bhp), Road, Sport
- Stainless Steel 3->1 exhaust system
- Traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's the quickshifter as standard, some Euro 5 tweaks, upgraded tyres, LED headlights, a new more angular silencer, engine tweaks that make it faster to spin up and new more adjustable mirrors however it's 2 kg heavier and has swapped the previous TFT dash for the cheaper clocks found on the S version.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a 780 mm low ride height conversion, pillion seat cover, Arrow exhaust, quick release luggage, belly pan, fly screen, heated grips, scrolling LED indicators, adjustable levers, TPMS, tail tidy, clear taillight and swingarm protectors.
Colours: Black/red, grey/red
Up And Down The Range
The range topping £10,300 RS adds a TFT dash, more power, Brembo M50 front calipers, additional ride modes and adjustable levers.
Capacity: 765 cc (average)
Power: 116 bhp / 87 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.4 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 168 kg / 370 pounds
Check out this video from Triumph.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: