Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £7,950–£4,950
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 803cc V-Twin engine, producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- ABS system
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 41 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- LED rear light, 6 speed gearbox
Ducati's Full Throttle scrambler builds on the base spec Scrambler Icon with a Termignoni silencer, lower bars, mini front mudguard and black fuel tank.
The small underseat storage has a handy USB socket for your phone, the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring and options include a lower 770 mm seat. The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Scrambler Urban Enduro: Fork protectors, higher front mudguard, sump guard and cross bar to stiffen the handlebars.
Scrambler Classic: Wire wheels, vintage style seat and small front mudguard.
2017: Minor visual update with yellow speed block graphics on the tank inserts and a new black finish on the tank / mudguard.
- Easy to handle
- Lots of torque
- Minimal performance options
- Quite expensive new
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Launch RRP: £8,000
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2015||132||37||169||160 / month|
|2016||120||12||132||13 / month|