Ducati Monster 797 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Monster 797 is a popular naked style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled V-Twin engine, producing 75 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and tank with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Sachs rear shock with adjustable pre-load/damping and 150 mm travel
- Bosch 9.1 MP ABS system
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- LED tail light and position lights
- Aluminium tank attachment clip
- LCD dash and under seat USB port
- 6 speed gearbox
The engine is essentially from the Scrambler with 90% of the power showing up in the 4,000 rpm to 8,500 rpm range. At the top of the range the 797+ model goes for £8,245 and gets you a small sports screen plus colour coded pillion seat cover.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include LED indicators, lower seat and various Carbon bits like a rear hugger, front mudguard and dashboard backing.
Colours: Black (black frame), red (red frame), white (red frame, red wheels), white (black frame and wheels)
Review In A Few
- Style, brakes, handling, comfort, low down power
- No gear position indicator, minimal electronics, fork
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.5 litres / 3.6 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 805 mm / 31.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 193 kg / 426 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 175 kg / 386 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.389 bhp/kg / 0.290 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £7,895
Check out this 1000 mile video review from 8300 RPM.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||130||20||150||88 / month|
|2018||115||-||115||90 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||140 / month|