Yamaha XSR700 XTribute For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha XSR700 XTribute is a special edition of the neo-retro XSR700 bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 689 cc parallel twin engine, producing 73.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282 mm wavy discs up front with four piston calipers
- 245 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system (always on)
- Non-adjustable fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Yamaha's XTribute scrambler special edition builds on the successful 2015 XSR700 with wider off-road style braced handlebars, fork gaiters, a 30 mm higher flatter scrambler style seat, gold wheels, off-road pegs, block pattern tyres, inverted LCD dash, black levers, radiator protectors and smaller LED tail light. The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT60RS 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Accessories include a high level Akrapovic exhaust system (£951), low level Titanium Akrapovic system (£1,023), MT-09 Tracer rear shock (£790), Ohlins STX46 rear shock (£580), Ohlins front springs, flat seat (£194), solo seat (£160), hand guards (£180), fly screen (£132), LED indicators (£56), lots of billet bits and a luggage setup.
Did You Know?
It draws inspiration from and pays tribute to the late 70s XT500.
Review In A Few
- Loads of parts available
- Non-LED headlight
- Quiet exhaust
Launch RRP: £7,800
Capacity: 689 cc (average)
Power: 74 bhp / 55 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 845 mm / 33.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.394 bhp/kg / 0.294 kW/kg
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: