Yamaha XSR700 XTribute For Sale
The XSR700 XTribute is a special edition of the neo retro XSR700 bike and is powered by a 689cc parallel twin engine which puts out 74bhp.
What Is It?
- Looks, handling, brakes, loads of parts available
- Suspension, non-LED headlight, seat, quiet exhaust
It's powered by a liquid cooled 689cc parallel twin engine, producing 73.8bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282mm wavy discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 245mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 130mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Yamaha's XTribute scrambler special edition builds on the successful 2015 XSR700 with off-road style braced handlebars, fork gators, a flatter scrambler style seat, gold wheels, off-road pegs, block pattern tyres, inverted LCD dash, black levers, radiator protectors and smaller LED tail light. The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT60 RS 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Accessories include a high level Akrapovic exhaust system (£951), low level Titanium Akrapovic system (£1,023), MT-09 Tracer rear shock (£790), Ohlins STX46 rear shock (£580), Ohlins front springs, flat seat (£194), solo seat (£160), hand guards (£180), fly screen (£132), LED indicators (£56), lots of billet bits and a luggage setup.
Did You Know?
It draws inspiration from and pays tribute to the late 70s XT500
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this video from Yamaha: