Yamaha XSR700 XTribute For Sale
The 2019 Yamaha XSR700 XTribute is a special edition of the neo retro XSR700 bike and is powered by a 689cc parallel twin engine which puts out 74bhp.
- Looks, handling, brakes, loads of parts available
- Suspension, non-LED headlight, seat, quiet exhaust
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 689cc parallel twin engine, producing 73.8bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 282mm wavy discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 245mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system (always on)
- Non-adjustable fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 130mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Yamaha's XTribute scrambler special edition builds on the successful 2015 XSR700 with wider off-road style braced handlebars, fork gaiters, a 30mm higher flatter scrambler style seat, gold wheels, off-road pegs, block pattern tyres, inverted LCD dash, black levers, radiator protectors and smaller LED tail light. The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT60RS 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Accessories include a high level Akrapovic exhaust system (£951), low level Titanium Akrapovic system (£1,023), MT-09 Tracer rear shock (£790), Ohlins STX46 rear shock (£580), Ohlins front springs, flat seat (£194), solo seat (£160), hand guards (£180), fly screen (£132), LED indicators (£56), lots of billet bits and a luggage setup.
Did You Know?
It draws inspiration from and pays tribute to the late 70s XT500.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
- Related Model
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.