Triumph Trident 660 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (805 mm / 31.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (189 kg / 417 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (105 mph / 169 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (660 cc)
- Power: Average (80 bhp / 60 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.423 bhp/kg / 0.316 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,195
For Sale (17)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Trident 600 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant 660 cc liquid cooled triple engine, putting out 80.5 bhp at 10,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
A Triumph dealer can restrict it for the A2 licence, for free, where it puts out 47 bhp at 8,750 rpm with maximum torque at 5,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm Showa SFF upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable Showa rear shock with 134 mm travel
- Ride modes: Rain, Road
- Traction control with off mode
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting all round
- Self cancelling indicators
- Adjustable brake lever
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position sensor
The premise of the Trident 660 is value for money, so putting the proven and slightly tweaked Street Triple S engine to one side it's all about the equipment and long 10,000 mile service intervals.
The circular dash houses a small TFT display to control the ride mode and via the connectivity option phone calls, GoPro and sat nav duties.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Michelin Road 5 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the belly pan, colour coded fly screen, round mirrors, heated grips, pillion grab handles, scrolling LED indicators, quickshifter, under seat USB socket, TPMS and lots of protection options. The belly pan, screen and round mirrors definitely improve the looks.
Colours: Black, white/red, black/red, grey/redDid You Know?
It's built in Thailand.