Kawasaki Z650 For Sale
The Kawasaki Z650 is an A2 friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a 649cc parallel twin engine which puts out 67bhp. It's closely related to the Ninja 650 sports bike.
What Is It?
- Cool dash, exhaust, looks great
- A few budget bits for you to upgrade later
The return of the iconic Z650 name, replacing the ER-6N, is powered by a Euro 4 compliant water cooled 649cc parallel twin four stroke engine, producing 67.3bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm. RRP is £6,100 or £7,000 for the Performance edition.
- Steel tubular frame (weighs 15kg) and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm wavy discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 220mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1M ABS system
- 41mm fork with 125mm travel
- Horizontal back-link shock with pre-load adjustment and 130mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- "Z pattern" LED rear light
- LCD dash with gear position indicator (3 flash patterns)
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Kawasaki are proud of the Steel trellis frame which only weighs 15kg and lighter swingarm. The tachometer needle is part of the LCD dash centre which flashes as a gear change indicator and unlike many of the massive recent Euro 4 silencers the Z650's sits neatly under the bike for a great look.
The 5-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 120/70 Dunlop Sportmax tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a smoked screen (£92), 30 litre top box (£59) and bracket (£110), 14 litre panniers (£265) and bracket (£96), Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system (£1030), pillion seat cover (£158), radiator guard (£78) and frame sliders (£211). Note that Kawasaki says you cannot combine the topbox with the pannier set.
The Performance edition gets you the Akrapovic silencer, colour coded pillion seat cover and gel tank pad.
- 2017: Black, silver, white/green
- 2018: Black (green frame), dark green/black, bright green
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (42)
- 1 of 14
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from CagerOnTwoWheels: