Kawasaki Z650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z650 is an A2 friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 67.3 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,700 rpm. Restricted for the A2 licence it puts out 47 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 4,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1M ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Horizontal back-link shock with pre-load adjustment and 130 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- "Z pattern" LED rear light
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's a new 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity, maximum torque appears 200 rpm higher up, the exhaust has a few Euro 5 tweaks, the tyres have been upgraded, the pillion seat has more padding, the engine now has a black finish and there's a new LED headlight.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the LED indicators, small / large screens, top box, panniers, Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system, pillion seat cover, high 820 mm seat and radiator guard.
- 2020: White/green, black/green, green
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 67 bhp / 50 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 187 kg / 412 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.358 bhp/kg / 0.267 kW/kg
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: