Kawasaki Z650 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z650 is an A2 friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 67.3 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,700 rpm. Restricted for the A2 licence it puts out 47 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 4,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1M ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Horizontal back-link shock with pre-load adjustment and 130 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- "Z pattern" LED rear light
- 5-level adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2019 model there's a new 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity, maximum torque appears 200 rpm higher up, a few exhaust tweaks, the tyres have been upgraded, the pillion seat has more padding, the engine now has a black finish and there's a new LED headlight.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the LED indicators, small / large screens, top box, panniers, Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system, pillion seat cover, high 820 mm seat and radiator guard.
- 2020: White/green, black/green, green
- 2021: White/green (green wheels), black/green (green wheels), black/red
Launch RRP: £6,650
Capacity: 649 cc (average)
Power: 67 bhp / 50 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 187 kg / 412 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.358 bhp/kg / 0.267 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: