Benelli 752S Bikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Benelli 752S is a mid-range naked style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 754 cc parallel twin engine which puts out 75.1 BHP at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 60 mm travel
- Colour TFT dash
- LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Angel GT 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, green, redDid You Know?
Benelli is part of the Qianjiang group and the bikes are made in China but undergo final quality checks in Italy.
Launch RRP: £6,500
Capacity: 754 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.329 bhp/kg / 0.245 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Cool exhaust
- It's up against some tough competition
- On the heavy side
- Engine response
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: