Suzuki GSX-S750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-S750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 112.6 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310 mm wavy discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB upside down fork with pre-load adjustment
- KYB rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Traction control with off mode and three riding modes
- Easy start and low rpm assist system (from the GSX-S1000)
- LED tail light, adjustable levers
- LCD dash (from the GSX-S1000)
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
The engine is from the 2005 GSX-R750 but tuned for better low down torque at the expense of peak power and it's Euro 4 compliant. It also features quite a bit of tech, notably the easy start system which lets you quickly press and release the start switch while the bike takes care of the startup procedure.
Once running the low rpm assist keeps the engine ticking over smoothly for you, allowing you to start pulling away with just the clutch. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
The £200 more GSX-S750Z Phantom special edition has black paint, red detailing and a black KYB fork. Other blacked out items include the exhaust, levers, foot pegs and foot rests.
- 2017: Blue, red, black
- 2018: Phantom matt black, blue/black, red/black
- 2019: Black, blue, white
- 2020: Red/white, white, blue
Review In A Few
- Smooth power, great value
- Fairly basic dash
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 113 bhp / 84 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 55 mpg / 5.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 213 kg / 470 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.531 bhp/kg / 0.396 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £7,700
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||405||38||443||260 / month|
|2018||454||-||454||290 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||520 / month|