- Smooth power, great value
- Fairly basic dash
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 749cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 112.6bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm. The engine is from the 2005 GSX-R750 tuned for better low down torque at the expense of peak power and it's Euro 4 compliant. RRP is £7,700 or £7,900 for the Phantom Black version.
- Tubular Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 310mm wavy discs up front with Nissin radially mounted 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41mm KYB upside down fork with pre-load adjustment
- KYB rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Traction control with off mode and three riding modes
- Easy start and low rpm assist system (from the GSX-S1000)
- LED tail light, adjustable levers
- LCD dash (again from the GSX-S1000)
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
The bike features quite a bit of tech, notably the easy start system which lets you quickly press and release the start switch while the bike takes care of the startup procedure. Then the low rpm assist keeps the engine ticking over smoothly for you then lets you start pulling away with just the clutch.
The 5 split spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear. Both are Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S21s.
The GSX-S750Z Phantom special edition has black paint, red detailing and a black KYB fork. Other blacked out items include the exhaust, levers, foot pegs and foot rests.
Colours: Blue, red, black
Let's be honest, you probably know more about this bike than we do. If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong please let us know.
Prices Updated: 20th October 2017
Finance your next bike with Superbike Loans, the UK's number one bike finance specialist. Get a decision within one hour.
Value Your Bike
Get a full valuation from We Want Your Motorbike today. Just pop in your reg number and a few bike details, get the valuation and they'll pay for your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Insurance groups vary widely by insurer with anywhere from 17 to 65 groups but our simple scale gives you a rough idea of how wallet busting it's likely to be:
Insurance Group: 9 of 10
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: