Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 4 of 10
Current Prices: £4,850–£3,550
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 is a retro style bike and one of the only Scrambler variants that's A2 compliant without a restrictor. It's powered by an air-cooled 399 cc V-Twin engine producing 41 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP ABS
- 41 mm Showa fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear Kayaba shock with 150 mm travel and pre-load adjustment
- Steel tank with interchangeable covers
- LCD dash with interchangeable surround
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- LED rear light
The scrambler arrived in four versions in 2015 with another three added in 2016. It's basically a Scrambler Icon with a smaller engine, less front brake power, less advanced fork and cheaper dash. Peak torque is noticeably higher up the range than the Icon but it's 3 kg lighter.
The small underseat storage has a handy USB socket for your phone and the headlight is surrounded by an LED light ring. The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Options include a lower 770 mm seat.
Colours: Blue, black, "Atomic Tangerine" orange
2018: Rear tyre is now a 160/60.
Capacity: 399 cc (low)
Power: 41 bhp / 31 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,750 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 90 mph / 145 km/h (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 167 kg / 368 pounds
Launch RRP: £6,450
Check out this video review from WeNeedASaga.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||57||8||65||59 / month|
|2017||28||6||34||21 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|