Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber For Sale
The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber is a retro style bike with shaft drive and is powered by a transversely mounted 853cc V-Twin engine which puts out 54bhp.
What Is It?
- Style, low down torque
- Basic electronics
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air/oil cooled 853cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 54.2bhp at 6,250rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000rpm. Like the smaller V7 final drive is via shaft.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320mm disc up front with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- 260mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 40mm fork with 130mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 91mm travel
- 2-level traction control with off mode
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port near the dash
The cast Aluminium 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the screen, multimedia platform, leather panniers, Chrome luggage rack, comfort seat, 2->1 Arrow exhaust and a huge variety of billet parts.
Colours: Black, blue, grey, black/yellow
The closely related £8,000 V9 Roamer has thinner tyres, shiny wheel rims, a larger 19" front wheel, Chrome exhausts/shocks, colour matched Aluminium side panels, a 10mm higher seat, longer rear mudguard, a screen and two person seat.
2018: Improved seat and pegs moved to make the riding position 35mm higher and 100mm further back.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from ElectroMoto: