Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber For Sale
The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber is a retro style bike with shaft drive and is powered by a transversely mounted 853cc V-Twin engine which puts out 54bhp.
- Style, low down torque
- Basic electronics
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air/oil cooled 853cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 54.2bhp at 6,250rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000rpm. Like the smaller V7 final drive is via shaft.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320mm disc up front with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- 260mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 40mm fork with 130mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 91mm travel
- 2-level traction control with off mode
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port near the dash
The cast Aluminium 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the screen, multimedia platform, leather panniers, Chrome luggage rack, comfort seat, 2->1 Arrow exhaust and a huge variety of billet parts.
Colours: Black, blue, grey, black/yellow
The closely related £8,000 V9 Roamer has thinner tyres, shiny wheel rims, a larger 19" front wheel, Chrome exhausts/shocks, colour matched Aluminium side panels, a 10mm higher seat, longer rear mudguard, a screen and two person seat.
2018: Improved seat and pegs moved to make the riding position 35mm higher and 100mm further back.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from ElectroMoto: