Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £8,200–£5,050
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber is a retro style bike with a shaft drive and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 853 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 54.2 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm. Like the smaller V7 final drive is via shaft.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 40 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 91 mm travel
- 2-level traction control with off mode
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port near the dash
The 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the screen, multimedia platform, leather panniers, Chrome luggage rack, comfort seat, 2->1 Arrow exhaust and a huge variety of billet parts.
Colours: Black, blue, grey, black/yellow
The closely related £8,000 V9 Roamer has thinner tyres, shiny wheel rims, a larger 19" front wheel, Chrome exhausts / shocks, colour matched Aluminium side panels, a 10 mm higher seat, longer rear mudguard, a screen and two person seat.
2018: Improved seat and pegs moved to make the riding position 35 mm higher and 100 mm further back.
- Style, low down torque
- Basic electronics
Capacity: 853 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 808 mm / 31.8 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 199 kg / 439 pounds
Launch RRP: £7,900
Check out this video review from ElectroMoto.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||42||10||52||36 / month|
|2017||36||7||43||9 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||150 / month|