Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (210 kg / 463 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (853 cc)
- Power: Average (54 bhp / 40 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.257 bhp/kg / 0.192 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport is a retro style bike with shaft drive and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 853 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 54.2 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 40 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins rear shocks
- 2-level traction control with off mode
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port near the dash
It's essentially a more premium and sporty version of the V9 Bobber, with Ohlins piggyback shocks, lower solo seat, slash cut exhaust, fork gaiters, mini front fender, Aluminium fly screen and lower set handlebars for a more aggressive riding position.
The 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the multimedia platform, leather panniers, Chrome luggage rack, comfort seat, 2->1 Arrow exhaust and a huge variety of billet parts.
Popularity & How Many Left