Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport For Sale
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport is a retro style bike with shaft drive and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 853 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 54.2 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320 mm disc up front with Brembo four piston caliper
- 260 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 40 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins rear shocks
- 2-level traction control with off mode
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port near the dash
It's essentially a more premium and sporty version of the V9 Bobber, with Ohlins piggyback shocks, lower solo seat, slash cut exhaust, fork gaiters, mini front fender, Aluminium fly screen and lower set handlebars for a more aggressive riding position.
The 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the multimedia platform, leather panniers, Chrome luggage rack, comfort seat, 2->1 Arrow exhaust and a huge variety of billet parts.
Review In A Few
- Low down torque
- Electronics package
Launch RRP: £9,000
Capacity: 853 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 80 mph / 129 km/h (average)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.257 bhp/kg / 0.192 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: