Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport For Sale
The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport is a retro style bike with shaft drive and is powered by a transversely mounted 853cc V-Twin engine which puts out 54bhp.
Pros / Cons
- Style, low down torque
- Electronics package
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 853cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 54.2bhp at 6,250rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 320mm disc up front with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- 260mm disc at the rear with Brembo 2 piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS system
- 40mm fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins rear shocks
- 2-level traction control with off mode
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- USB port near the dash
It's essentially a more premium and sporty version of the V9 Bobber, with Ohlins piggyback shocks, lower solo seat, slash cut exhaust, fork gaiters, mini front fender, Aluminium fly screen and lower set handlebars for a more aggressive riding position. The 16" wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the multimedia platform, leather panniers, Chrome luggage rack, comfort seat, 2->1 Arrow exhaust and a huge variety of billet parts.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
- Related Model