Honda Rebel 1100 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (700 mm / 27.6 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (223 kg / 492 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.6 litres / 3.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,084 cc)
- Power: Average (86 bhp / 64 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.386 bhp/kg / 0.288 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,100
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda Rebel 1100 is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,084 cc parallel twin engine, putting out 85.8 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 256 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa fork with adjustable pre-load
- Dual Showa piggy back rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- Dual channel ABS system
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- 3-level engine power
- 3-level traction control
- 3-level engine braking control
- Wheelie control
- Cruise control
- 12 cm negative LCD dash
- LED lighting all round
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Adjustable lever
- 3 litre underseat storage with USB-C socket
- 1 mm Steel mudguards
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Honda have launched the perfect upgrade for owners of the super popular Rebel 500, mostly by shoehorning a de-tuned Africa Twin 1100 engine into the package.
The Rebel 500 works so well because it's great value, easy to customise and pretty beginner friendly due to the low seat so the big brother should be an instant hit. Perfect for a cruiser market that is being completely shaken up right now.
The key option is Honda's clever and 10 kg heavier Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT), making it an effortless bike to cruise on and again even more beginner friendly.
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Dunlop D428 130/70 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/65.
Accessories include the brown / black stitched seats, sissy bar, panniers, luggage rack, regular / large headlight cowls, tall screen and short front mudguard.
- 2021: Black, red
- 2022: Black, brown