Honda CBF1000 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBF1000 is a standard naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder four stroke engine, producing 105.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm. It's from the 2006 CBR1000RR Fireblade but tuned for low down torque rather than maximum power.
- Cast Aluminium frame with Steel swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level pre-load adjustment and 120 mm travel
- 4 position manually adjustable screen over 120 mm
- 15 mm seat adjustment up and down
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- Adjustable levers
Improvements over the 2004-2007 model include a new Aluminium frame, new weight saving 4->2->1 exhaust system with single Stainless Steel muffler (previously dual), LED tail light, claimed 7% better fuel economy, new dash and sharper front fairing which now covers the length of the radiator. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include 29 litre panniers (£575), 33 litre panniers (£775, one full face helmet in each), 35 litre top box (£350, one helmet), 45 litre top box (£525, two helmets), heated grips (£230) and main stand (£145). For improved braking the optional £500 Combined ABS (C-ABS) system upgrades to Nissin three piston calipers at the front and back.
Colours: Black, white, silver, red (from 2011)
2016: CBF1000F is available for £9,600 or in full CBF1000F GT tourer guise for £10,300, which gets you a full set of colour coded panniers and top box, three level heated grips, black lower fairing and sat nav.
Review In A Few
- Everything you actually need
- Cheap to run
- Under powered compared other 1,000cc bikes
Launch RRP: £7,100
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 106 bhp / 79 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 245 kg / 540 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.433 bhp/kg / 0.323 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left