Honda CBF1000 For Sale
The 2010 Honda CBF1000 is a standard naked bike and is powered by a 998cc inline four engine which puts out 106bhp. It was first released in 2006.
What Is It?
- Everything you actually need, cheap to run, comfy
- Underpowered compared to many other 1000cc bikes, looks, suspension
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 998cc inline four cylinder four stroke engine, producing 105.9bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm. It's the engine from the 2006 CBR1000RR Fireblade but tuned for easily available low down torque rather than maximum power. RRP is £7,100, £7,600 with C-ABS or £8,400 for the CBF1000 GT.
- Cast Aluminium frame with Steel swingarm
- Dual 296mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with 7-level pre-load adjustment and 120mm travel
- 4 position manually adjustable windscreen with 120mm range
- 15mm seat adjustment up and down
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
Improvements over the 2004-2007 model include a new Aluminium frame, new weight saving 4->2->1 exhaust system with single Stainless Steel muffler (previously dual), LED tail light, claimed 7% better fuel economy, new console and sharper front fairing which now covers the length of the radiator.
The 6 split spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear. Optional Combined ABS (C-ABS) also gives you Nissin 3 piston calipers at the front and back.
In 2016 the CBF1000F is available for £9,600 or in full CBF1000F GT tourer guise for £10,300, which gets you a full set of colour coded panniers and top box, three level heated grips, black lower fairing and sat nav.
Accessories include 29 litre panniers (£575), 33 litre panniers (£775, 1 full face helmet each), 35 litre top box (£350, 1 helmet), 45 litre top box (£525, 2 helmets), heated grips (£230), main stand (£145).
Colours: Black, white, silver, red (from 2011)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (38)
- 1 of 13
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!