Suzuki Bandit 1250 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (785 mm / 30.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (250 kg / 551 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (155 mph / 249 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,255 cc)
- Power: Average (97 bhp / 72 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.388 bhp/kg / 0.289 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,000
For Sale (20)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki Bandit 1250 is a naked or semi-faired bike and is powered by a new Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,255 cc inline four engine, producing 96.6 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Tokico single piston caliper
- 43 mm fork with pre-load adjustment and 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 136 mm travel
- Adjustable seat (785 mm / 805 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the GSF1200 the engine is a new larger capacity design and now Euro 3 compliant with fuel injection and liquid cooling, however it makes the same power as before just a few hundred RPM further down. Fuel capacity is down one litre but dry weight is up 14 kg.
The semi-faired 1200 S is essentially the same bike but with a mini fairing and screen although it's 3 kg heavier. As before the GT model adds panniers and the top box but now also a lower fairing.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Options include ABS.
- 2007: Black, blue, red
- 2008-2012: Black, grey, blue, red
It's also known as the GSF1250.
Popularity & How Many Left