Suzuki Bandit 1250 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki Bandit 1250 is a naked or semi-faired bike and is powered by a new Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,255 cc inline four engine, producing 96.6 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Tokico single piston caliper
- 43 mm fork with pre-load adjustment with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 136 mm travel
- Adjustable seat (785 mm / 805 mm)
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the GSF1200 the engine is a new larger capacity design and now Euro 3 compliant with fuel injection and liquid cooling, however it makes the same power as before just a few hundred RPM further down.
ABS is now optional on both versions, there's a 6 speed gearbox and fuel capacity is down one litre but dry weight is up 14 kg. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
The semi-faired 1200 S is essentially the same bike but with a mini fairing and screen although it's 3 kg heavier. As before the GT model adds panniers and the top box but now also a lower fairing.
- 2007: Black, blue, red
- 2008-2012: Black, grey, blue, red
Did You Know?
It's also known as the GSF1250.
Review In A Few
- Capability, torque, value for money
- It still isn't the prettiest
Capacity: 1,255 cc (very high)
Power: 97 bhp / 72 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 155 mph / 249 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 250 kg / 551 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 222 kg / 490 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.388 bhp/kg / 0.289 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £7,000
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2007||732||276||1,008||53 / month|
|2008||848||267||1,115||64 / month|
|2009||771||253||1,024||48 / month|
|2010||396||111||507||2 / month|
|2011||165||34||199||5 / month|
|2012||77||21||98||11 / month|