Honda CBF1000 For Sale
The 2006 Honda CBF1000 is a standard naked bike and is powered by a 998cc inline four engine which puts out 97bhp. It was updated in 2010.
- Practical, compact, comfortable, flexible engine
- Limited weather protection for your feet, looks, weight
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 998cc inline four engine, producing 96.6bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm. It's a de-tuned version of the 2006 CBR1000RR engine, tweaked for improved low down torque at the expense of high end power and is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 296mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- 4->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Cast Aluminium pillion grab rails
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- Adjustable levers
The frame is basically the same as the CBF600 but strengthened to cope with increased power. Honda focused on comfort for everyone with this bike so the seat is adjustable 15mm up / down / backwards / forwards, the screen adjusts 40mm over two positions and the handlebars can be rotated 180° to shift the riding position forward by 10mm.
Combined ABS (C-ABS) is a £300 option and upgrades to Nissin 3 piston calipers front / back, while adding 8kgs to the weight. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box (two full face helmets), 29 litre panniers, 33 litre panniers (full face helmet in each), 13 litre magnetic tank bag, hand guards, heated grips and pillion seat cowl.
- 2006: Silver, black, blue, green, orange
- 2007: Silver, black, red, blue
- 2008: Silver, black, red, yellow
- 2009: Silver, black, red, white
2008: CBF1000ST touring version with C-ABS and panniers.
Did You Know?
It's often called the Biffer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (22)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this 6,000 mile video review from rimskylee1.