Honda CBF1000 For Sale
The 2006 Honda CBF1000 is a standard naked bike and is powered by a 998cc inline four engine which puts out 97bhp. It was updated in 2010.
What Is It?
- Usability, compact, comfortable, flexible engine
- Limited weather protection for your feet, looks, weight
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 998cc inline four cylinder four stroke engine, producing 96.6bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,500rpm. The engine is a detuned version of the 2006 CBR1000RR engine, tweaked for improved low down torque at the expense of high end power and is a stressed member of the frame.
- Steel tubular frame and Steel swingarm
- Dual 296mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 41mm fork with 120mm travel
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- 4->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Cast Aluminium pillion grab rails
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
- Adjustable levers
The frame is basically the same as the CBF600 but strengthened to cope with increased power. Honda focused on comfort for everyone with this bike so the seat is adjustable 15mm up/back or down/forward, the windscreen over two positions (40mm) and the handlebars can be rotated 180° to shift the riding position forward by 10mm.
Combined ABS (C-ABS) system is a £300 option and comes with Nissin 3 piston calipers front/back, while adding 8kgs to the weight. The 6 split spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include a 35 litre top box, 45 litre top box (2 full face helmets), 29 litre panniers, 33 litre panniers (full face helmet in both), 13 litre magnetic tank bag, hand guards, heated grips and pillion seat cowl.
From 2008 a CBF1000ST touring version was available, fitted with C-ABS and panniers.
- 2006: Silver, black, blue, green, orange
- 2007: Silver, black, red, blue
- 2008: Silver, black, red, yellow
- 2009: Silver, black, red, white
Did You Know?
It's often called the Biffer
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (28)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this 6,000 mile review from rimskylee1: