Honda CB900F Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (795 mm / 31.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (220 kg / 485 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (918 cc)
- Power: High (109 bhp / 81 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.495 bhp/kg / 0.369 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,800
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda CB900F Hornet is a standard naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 918 cc inline four engine, de-tuned from the 918 CBR900RR Fireblade, producing 108.6 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa standard fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 128 mm travel
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
The Hornet 900 is closely related to the Hornet 600, sharing the same chassis but with a larger engine shoehorned in and dual exhausts. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include a screen and centre stand.
Colours: Black, silver, red, blueDid You Know?
It's called the 919 in the USA.
Popularity & How Many Left