Honda CB900F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB900F Hornet is a standard naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 918 cc inline four engine, de-tuned from the 918 CBR900RR Fireblade, producing 108.6 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa standard fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 128 mm travel
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
The Hornet 900 is closely related to the Hornet 600, sharing the same chassis but with a larger engine shoehorned in and dual exhausts. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include a screen and centre stand.
Colours: Black, silver, red, blueDid You Know?
It's called the 919 in the USA.
Launch RRP: £5,800
Capacity: 918 cc (average)
Power: 109 bhp / 81 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 220 kg / 485 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.495 bhp/kg / 0.369 kW/kg
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left