Honda CB900F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB900F Hornet is a standard naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 918 cc inline four engine, de-tuned from the 918 CBR900RR Fireblade, producing 108.6 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa standard fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 128 mm travel
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox, fuel injection
The Hornet 900 is closely related to the Hornet 600, sharing the same chassis but with a larger engine shoehorned in and dual exhausts. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include a screen and centre stand.
Colours: Black, silver, red, blue
Did You Know?
It's called the 919 in the USA.
Capacity: 918 cc (average)
Power: 109 bhp / 81 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 795 mm / 31.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 220 kg / 485 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.495 bhp/kg / 0.369 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £5,800
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|