Kawasaki Z1000 For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Z1000 is a modern naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 953 cc inline four engine, producing 125.3 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm. The engine is from the ZX-9R, bored out a little and tuned for low down torque rather than top end power.
- Steel frame
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers (from the ZX-9R)
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 138 mm travel
- Fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox
- 4->2->4 exhaust system
- LED tail light
It's easy to spot by the unmistakable goldish looking exhaust system, which is heat treated Stainless Steel. The 3-spoke 17" wheels, from the ZX-9R, take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include engine guards (£146), pillion seat cover (£108) and fly screen (£63).
- 2003: Black, green, orange
- 2004: Red, orange, green, black
- 2005: Silver, green, blue, black
- 2006: Black, blue, silver
Review In A Few
- Not the most cutting edge brakes or suspension
Launch RRP: £7,300
Capacity: 953 cc (high)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 155 mph / 249 km/h (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com:
Popularity & How Many Left