Triumph Speed Triple 1050 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (189 kg / 417 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (38 mpg / 7.4 l/100km / 13.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,050 cc)
- Power: High (128 bhp / 95 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,800
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Speed Triple 1050 is a really popular naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 128 bhp at 9,100 rpm and maximum torque at 5,100 rpm.
- Aluminium tubular frame and single sided swingarm
- 320 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Adjustable Showa 45 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 140 mm travel
- 3->1->2 exhaust system
- LED rear light
- 6 speed gearbox
- Fuel injection
Compared to the 955i power is up 20 bhp and available lower down the range, it's 7 kg lighter, the seat is 15 mm higher, the fork is now upside down for improved handling, the gearbox is slicker, the chassis re-designed, the dash is new and the exhausts are now under the seat.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a range of off-road only mufflers, colour coded radiator cowl and belly pan, fly screen, pillion seat cowl, grab rail and rear hugger.
- 2005: Black, blue, yellow
- 2006: Black, blue, yellow, white
- 2007: Black, white, green
- 2008: Black, white, green, orange, matt black
- 2009: Black, red, green, blue, matt black
- 2010: Black, red, green
Model History & Updates
2007: New ECU, improved MPG, improved muffler heat shields and fuel tank back to metal. Carbon special edition comes with the fly screen, anodised mirrors and pillion seat cowl.
2008: Brake calipers now Brembo, new larger pillion seat, black fork and new 7 split-spoke wheels.
2009: Carbon limited edition with carbon heat shields, engine shield, front mudguard and seat cowl. There's also a fly screen and anodised mirrors.
2010: 15th Anniversary special edition with the fly screen, black colour scheme, red pinstriped wheels, red decals, colour matched belly pan and comfort gel seat. You even get a limited edition Speed Triple watch to show off with.
Popularity & How Many Left