Triumph Speed Triple 955i T595 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (800 mm / 31.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (223 kg / 492 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: High (955 cc)
- Power: High (108 bhp / 81 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.484 bhp/kg / 0.361 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Triumph T595 is a naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 955 cc triple engine, producing 108 bhp at 9,200 rpm and maximum torque at 5,800 rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable Showa 45 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 140 mm travel
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
Triumph's Speed Triple now gets the 1997 Daytona 955 cc engine, de-tuned to improve low down torque.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT56 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include a sports exhaust, Carbon wrap, fly screen, belly pan, tank bag, rear hugger and tank pad.
- 2000: Black, green
- 2001-2002: Black, green, blue, red/pink
- 2003: Black, green, silver
- 2004: Black, silver, green, red/pink, special edition black with black frame/wheels (rare)
It makes a brief appearance in Mission Impossible II, with Tom Cruise chasing a red Daytona 955i.
Model History & Updates
2000: Wheels now silver, new round muffler design, updated / lighter ECM and gearbox.
2002: Power is up to 120 bhp derived from the updated and 2.5 kg lighter Daytona engine, updated lighter chassis and lighter wheels. Weight is down to 189 kg and fuel capacity up to 21 litres.
Popularity & How Many Left