Triumph Speed Triple 955i T595 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph T595 is a naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 955 cc triple engine, producing 108 bhp at 9,200 rpm and maximum torque at 5,800 rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Adjustable Showa 45 mm fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 140 mm travel
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
Triumph's Speed Triple now gets the 1997 Daytona 955 cc engine, de-tuned to improve low down torque.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT56 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include a sports exhaust, Carbon wrap, fly screen, belly pan, tank bag, rear hugger and tank pad.
- 2000: Black, green
- 2001-2002: Black, green, blue, red/pink
- 2003: Black, green, silver
- 2004: Black, silver, green, red/pink, special edition black with black frame/wheels (rare)
It makes a brief appearance in Mission Impossible II, with Tom Cruise chasing a red Daytona 955i.
2000: Wheels now silver, new round muffler design, updated / lighter ECM and gearbox.
2002: Power is up to 120 bhp derived from the updated and 2.5 kg lighter Daytona engine, updated lighter chassis and lighter wheels. Weight is down to 189 kg and fuel capacity up to 21 litres.
Capacity: 955 cc (high)
Power: 108 bhp / 81 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 135 mph / 217 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 223 kg / 492 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 196 kg / 432 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.484 bhp/kg / 0.361 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left