Triumph Speed Triple 955i (T595) For Sale
The 1999 Triumph T595 is a naked bike and is powered by a 955cc triple engine which puts out 108bhp. It was replaced by the Speed Triple 1050 in 2005.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 955cc triple engine, producing 108bhp at 9,200rpm and maximum torque at 5,800rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable Showa 45mm fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 140mm travel
- 3->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox and fuel injection
The Speed Triple now gets the 1997 Daytona 955cc engine, de-tuned to improve low down torque. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT56 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include a sports exhaust, carbon wrap, fly screen, belly pan, tank bag, alarm, rear hugger and tank pad.
- 2000: Black, green
- 2001-2002: Black, green, blue, red/pink
- 2003: Black, green, silver
- 2004: Black, silver, green, red/pink, special edition black with black frame/wheels (rare)
2000: Wheels now silver, new round muffler design, updated / lighter ECM and gearbox.
2002: Power is up to 120bhp derived from the updated and 2.5kg lighter Daytona engine, updated lighter chassis and lighter wheels. Overall dry weight is down to 189kg and fuel capacity up to 21 litres.
Did You Know?
It makes a brief appearance in Mission Impossible II, with Tom Cruise chasing a red Daytona 955i.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (7)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!